Event Sales & Marketing Agent for San Diego County
Company: Hyatt Vacation Ownership
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: November 14, 2023
Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others'
vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world
premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at
destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver
unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true. The
AMS Marketing Executive position pays a base wage of $16.93 per
hour with production pay where the annual pay range (base wages +
production pay) is reasonably expected to be between $27,500 and
$72,000. Hyatt Vacation Club , a leader in the vacation ownership
industry, is seeking motivated individuals to join our
award-winning sales and marketing team. We are currently looking
for driven individuals with outgoing personalities who are
financially motivated to work with guests while attending events
and at off-property locations such as MLB games, AHL games,
Concerts, Malls, Fairs, and Trade Shows to promote the Hyatt
Vacation Club Program. As an Event Marketing Agent, you will offer
guests financial incentives in exchange for learning about our
points-based ownership product. Pay: $16.93 per hour plus
bonuses/commission + up to $250/week additional training pay for
the first 10 weeks only Currently offering $1,000 Sign-On bonus
Additional terms and conditions and exclusions apply. Our Talent
Acquisition Manager will discuss additional details and
requirements related to sign-on bonus eligibility during interview.
Must be available to attend events are throughout San Diego County
and schedules vary depending on events/Night and weekend
availability neededWhat's in it for you?
- Hotel and resort discounts;
- Immediate 401(k) company match up to 6%
- Uncapped earning potential (wages, monthly incentives, annual
- Positive work environment;
- Growth and development opportunities. What you will do?
- Schedule sales presentations or offer specially priced vacation
packages to guests attending an event and at off-site
- Provide the highest level of service to exceed budgeted sales
presentations and volume production goals.
- Ensure that all guests who attend a sales presentation or
purchase a vacation package meet eligibility requirements and are
open to learning more about Hyatt Vacation Club products and
services. What are the requirements?
- Bold persuasion skills;
- Computer skills;
- Stand, sit and walk for extended periods of time;
- Flexible schedule including weekends and holidays;
- Excellent phone communication skills and/or interpersonal
skills interacting with guests;
- Service focused;
- Detail oriented with process and follow-up;
- Financially motivated;
- Concierge, telemarketing and/or sales experience preferred.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer
committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive
Keywords: Hyatt Vacation Ownership, San Marcos , Event Sales & Marketing Agent for San Diego County , Sales , San Marcos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!