kate spade sales associate-san marcos
Company: Tapestry, Inc.
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: April 2, 2021
Since its launch in 1993 with a collection of six essential
handbags, Kate Spade New York has always stood for optimistic
femininity. Today, the brand is a global life and style house with
handbags, ready-to-wear, jewelry, footwear, gifts, home d--cor and
more. Polished ease, thoughtful details and a modern, sophisticated
use of color-Kate Spade New York's founding principles define a
unique style synonymous with joy. Under the vision of creative
director Nicola Glass, the brand continues to celebrate confident
women with a youthful spirit. Kate Spade New York is part of the
Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands powered by optimism,
innovation, and inclusivity. Job Title: Sales Associate Primary
Purpose: The successful individual will leverage their proficiency
in retail to--- Client & Service Expert:
- Develops strong product knowledge across all categories.
- Responsible for ensuring exemplary customer service by
delivering the ultimate kate spade Experience.
- Able to develop a personal connection with guests through
effective use of the selling skills. Building Brand Equity:
- Understand and communicate the kate spade new york aesthetic,
brand philosophy and lifestyle to the customer.
- Demonstrate interest and ability to work as part of a team.
- Execute operational tasks as per company directives.
- Accurately processes all POS transactions.
- Adhere to and apply visual directives, ensure that store
standards are executed daily. The accomplished individual will
- Professional selling skills and exceptional interpersonal
- Prior luxury goods experience preferred
- Proactive ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Works well in a team environment An outstanding professional
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred Physical
- Available to work store schedule, as needed, including evenings
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Able to safely lift boxes up to 40 pounds
- Comfortable climbing ladders Our Competencies for All Employees
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals
successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top
performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and
others for results.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and
requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand
customer information and uses it for improvements in products and
services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains
effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and
- Creativity : Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas;
easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends
to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming
- Interpersonal Savvy : Relates well to all kinds of people, up,
down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds
appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective
relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even
high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a
relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both
successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and
will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of
unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying
structure of anything.
- Perseverance : Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a
need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the
face of resistance or setbacks.
- Dealing with Ambiguity : Can effectively cope with change; can
shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the
total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't
have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk
and uncertainty. Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Strategic Agility : Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future
consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and
perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible
pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create
competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Building Effective Teams : Blends people into teams when
needed; creates strong morale
and spirit in his/her team; shares wins and successes; fosters open
dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work;
defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of
belonging in the team.
- Managerial Courage : Doesn't hold back anything that needs to
be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable"
positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where
they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation
(not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid
to take negative action when necessary. Kate Spade is an equal
opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves
on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions
(including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer,
training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's
or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of
the position under consideration. These decisions are made without
regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national
origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military
status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis
prohibited by applicable law. Visit Kate Spade at
Nearest Major Market: Austin
Job Segment: Retail Sales, Outside Sales, Sales, Retail
Keywords: Tapestry, Inc., San Marcos , kate spade sales associate-san marcos, Sales , San Marcos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!