Work From Home (San Marcos, CA area required) - Vacation Consultant
Company: Marriott Vacations Worldwide
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Job DescriptionAre you ready to grow your dream career while
making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations
Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership
with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and
help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams
Work From Home - must live in the San Marcos, CA area
Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others'
vacation dreams come true? MVW is a world premier organization for
Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe.
Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make
vacation dreams come true.
Call Center Vacation Consultant (Sales & Activations)
- Communicate with potential owners via telephone to sell and/or
schedule preview package reservations.
- Explain details and requirements related to attending a sales
presentation to potential owners and verify that individuals meet
- Overcome potential owner objections while maintaining a polite
and enthusiastic demeanor.
- Leverage guest loyalty to the MVW brands to persuade callers to
purchase and/or reserve dates for the vacation ownership preview
- Confidently ask the potential owner to purchase and/or reserve
dates for the package.
- Use sales techniques to overcome objections while maintaining a
polite and enthusiastic demeanor.
- Contact an appropriate call center individual, leader or
department, if needed, to resolve guest calls, requests, or
- Answer questions about vacation destinations and MVW resort
facilities and services.
- Check the availability of accommodations and dates, and suggest
alternatives when the first choice is not available.
- Promote accommodation upgrades and extra nights to drive
additional revenue when available.
- Clearly explain the requirements for purchasing and/or
reserving dates for a preview package and attending a vacation
ownership sales presentation.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; maintain
confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company
standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; thank
guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer
telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with
others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond
appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less
than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by
MVW is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse
workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer
committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive
Keywords: Marriott Vacations Worldwide, San Marcos , Work From Home (San Marcos, CA area required) - Vacation Consultant, Professions , San Marcos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!