Nurse Practitioner for Float Team (Great Pay and Benefits!)
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: November 14, 2023
TrueCare 30+ days ago Regular Prov -APP-NP/PA $105,000.00 To
165,000.00 Annually Are you a bilingual Nurse Practitioner who is
open to working in a different environment from day to day? Have
you been a practicing CA Nurse Practitioner for at least 1 year and
are looking for a full-time position that allows you to impact an
underserved population in a positive way and offers opportunities
for GROWTH? Now is your opportunity to join TrueCare as a Float
Nurse Practitioner! TrueCare is a Federally Qualified Health Center
located in beautiful North County San Diego!Established in 1971,
TrueCare's mission has been providing access to comprehensive,
equitable, and high-quality healthcare, regardless of a person's
ability to pay. We are the PREMIER Community Health provider in N.
County. This position involves traveling to different local clinics
to cover as business needs require. (Travel stipend
provided.)Schedule will be provided 1 month in advance. Hours are
Monday-Friday from 8a-5p.This position reports to the Chief Medical
Officer Job Duties Include:
- Examine patients, perform comprehensive physical examinations,
and compile patient medical data, including health history and
results of physical examination.
- Diagnose and treat both chronic and episodic disorders
including complications of otherwise normal processes.
- Perform clinical assessments and case management services,
which include interpretation of histories, initial and periodic
examinations, and management of medical, care regimens that are
within the approved skills profile and/or scope of practice.
- Administer or order diagnostic tests, such as x-rays,
electrocardiograms, and laboratory tests, and interpret test
results for deviations from normal.
- Perform therapeutic procedures such as injections,
immunization, suturing and wound care, and managing infection.
- Develop and implement patient management plans, record progress
notes, and assist in provision of continuity of care.
- Prescribe medications, orthotics, physical therapy, procedures,
and other pertinent treatments.
- Instruct and counsel patients regarding compliance with
prescribed therapeutic regimes, normal growth and development,
family planning, emotional problems of daily living, and health
- Document patient encounters daily in the Electronic Health
Record (EHR) system with appropriate diagnosis and treatment codes;
and submit patient charges daily. Facilitate transfer of care to
other NCHS clinicians when religious/personal beliefs interfere
with the clinician's ability to offer full care options (i.e.
abortion referral, contraceptive management, etc.).
- Maintain licensure and professional and technical knowledge by
attending continuing education programs and reviewing professional
- Participate in Quality Assurance Program including audits, peer
review, patient satisfaction, protocol development and in-servicing
- Collaborate with clinical and operational leadership and work
as a team to optimize access to care, and implement recommended
clinical workflows that enhance efficiency and effectiveness at
maintaining standards of productivity, safety and clinical quality
as measured, reported and shared with all providers from time to
time by TrueCare leadership.Must Haves:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Master's Degree from an accredited Nurse Practitioner Program
approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing.
- 2 years' work experience as a NP
- National Provider Identification Number (NPI).
- Computer proficiency, particularly with Electronic
Health/Medical Record systems and the Microsoft Office suite,
including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.Nice to Haves:
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (may be required at some
- Current California Registered Nurse License
- Current and unrestricted California Nurse Practitioner
- Board of Registered Nurses Certification Furnishing Number
issued by California Board of Registered Nursing
- Current and unrestricted Controlled Substances Registration
Certificate from the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration
- Valid California Driver's License, proof of auto liability
insurance and clean driving recordCertifications Required:
- Certification as a Nurse Practitioner by an accredited
professional nursing organization such as the American Nurses
Credentialing Center (ANCC) or American Academy of Nurse
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification for Healthcare
ProvidersThe Benefits:Provider Incentive PlanCompetitive Medical,
Dental and Vision InsuranceFlexible Spending Account403b Retirement
Plan w. Employer Match21 Days of PTO in First Year (Based on 1.0
FTE)Employee Assistance ProgramTrueCare requires employees to be
vaccinated as a condition of employment, subject to accommodation
obligations.At Truecare, we put your health first. Our
compassionate team understands your needs and provides a heartfelt
welcome to each and every person who walks through our doors.Visit
to learn more! Health Inside. Come in! Salud Adentro.
Bienvenido!TrueCare is committed to a policy of Equal Employment
Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or
employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability,
veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or
any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or
local law. In the spirit of pay transparency, we are excited to
share the base salary range for this position. This position is
also eligible for our annual incentive program bonus. If you are
hired at TrueCare, your final base salary (within the pay range),
will be determined based on factors such as education, knowledge,
skills, and experience. In addition to those factors, we believe in
the importance of pay equity and consider the internal equity of
our current team members when determining any final offer. Please
keep in mind that the range mentioned above is the full base salary
range for the role. Hiring at the maximum of the range would not be
typical to allow for future and continued salary growth. We also
offer generous benefits and retirement plans. Our goal is to
promote and ensure authentic inclusion, belonging and support for
all team members recruited or employed
Keywords: TrueCare, San Marcos , Nurse Practitioner for Float Team (Great Pay and Benefits!), Other , San Marcos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!