Fundraising Specialist & Donations Data Entry
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Position Summary The Development Specialist works to support the
successful implementation of fundraising activities to achieve
organization goals, including comprehensive database oversight and
maintenance, special event coordination, donor outreach, and a wide
variety of fund-development needs.Essential Functions Database
- Under the direction of the Philanthropy Director, perform daily
maintenance and enhancement of all donors, prospect and other
constituent records using Raiser's Edge and GiveSmart
- Maintain and regularly update the donor database, including
processing and acknowledging all donations and grants received at
TrueCare accurately and in a timely manner.
- Monitor and maintain the accuracy, integrity, and security of
all data; perform imports and exports: manage segmentation
attributes, and other data coding.
- Create funds, campaigns, and appeals in line with the
organization's structure and the Finance Department coding
- Manage and produce gift reports, action reports, prospect
reports and mailing lists.
- Create online event registrations and donation pages utilizing
the GiveSmart event platform. Import all offline donations into
- Ensure that all campaigns, funds, and appeals are linked
correctly between Financial Edge and finance department
- Maintain accuracy of constituent biographical information by
performing periodic auditing and cleanup of data
- Process, or oversee the processing of, all department pledges
- Matching Gifts - Complete paperwork, initiate and follow up on
Matching Gifts Fundraising Support
- Assist the planning/logistics of fundraising events; and
supporting the Development team in meeting/exceeding annual revenue
- Coordinate event logistics and administer digital registration
and ticketing systems to support an effective process for donors
and guests. Ensure appropriate recognition and promotional benefits
are fulfilled in a timely manner for sponsors and donors.
- Proactively conduct outreach to corporate, foundation and
individual prospects and donors.
- Prepare and execute donor stewardship materials for fundraising
campaigns, special events, and ongoing development activities,
including direct mail, digital, and other communications.
- Design and create website pages for the solicitation of funds
for various mail appeals and event registrations.
- Perform gift entry, create reports, and prepare acknowledgement
letters in a timely manner.
- Maintain detailed records in donor database ensuring accuracy
and confidentiality in accordance with established policies.
- Support all aspects of development and marketing activities to
achieve agency goals. Serve as agency representative as needed at
- Research prospective donors (individuals, corporations, and
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business,
finance, fundraising, database management or related field.
- 1-3 years' experience working in fundraising or project
- Experience with Raiser's Edge database (preferably at the
- Ability to understand internal business processes and how they
relate to functionality within Raiser's Edge and database best
- Experience with online giving and software platforms such as
GiveSmart, Constant Contact, Mail Chimp, or other comparable
- Ability to foster positive relationships with current and
potential business partners.
- TrueCare requires employees to be vaccinated as a condition of
employment, subject to accommodation obligations.At Truecare, we
put your health first. Our compassionate team understands your
needs and provides a heartfelt welcome to each and every person who
walks through our doors.Visit to learn more! Health Inside. Come
in! Salud Adentro. Bienvenido!TrueCare is committed to a policy of
Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an
applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed,
national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental
disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or
any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or
local law. PI201067062
Keywords: TrueCare, San Marcos , Fundraising Specialist & Donations Data Entry, Other , San Marcos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!