Company: Thermon Industries, Inc
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Thermon (NYSE: THR) is an Industrial Technology company
headquartered in Austin, Texas. Through its global network, Thermon
provides safe, reliable and mission critical industrial process
heating solutions. Thermon serves the global energy, power
generation and chemical markets to provide innovative solutions for
industrial heating applications by deeply understanding our
customers' needs. We specialize in providing complete flow
assurance, process heating, temperature maintenance, freeze
protection and environmental monitoring solutions.
Through our values, Care, Commit and Collaborate, Thermon strives
to be the world leader in industrial process heating solutions by
creating a culture of passionate people that are dedicated to
anticipating customer needs.
We are currently recruiting for a:
Job Title Planner
We offer environments where collaboration, mentoring and
professional growth are encouraged. Ideal candidates for our team
will recognize the value of being a part of an organization that
not only provides a competitive wage but that also promises a great
In this role, you will make an impact in our company by managing
the status of open production orders, entering production orders,
and inventory levels.
The successful candidate will have and value:
- Issue and schedule work orders to meet customer or inventory
- Ensure that the required material is supplied to the production
floor to meet schedule.
- Work with management for capacity planning.
- Coordinate any and all materials shortages to purchasing on a
- Monitor and adjust schedules to meet required dates and in
accordance with MRP messages (AX).
- Manage raw materials by timely inputting production orders to
- Quote delivery dates for sales orders.
- Monitor order dates, adjust as necessary and coordinate with
appropriate departments to re-schedule production.
- Coordinate with production, purchasing, sales and warehouse to
ensure on-time receipt, production and delivery of raw material and
- Coordinate production and personnel schedules for efficient
completion of tasks.
- Manage, adjust, and close production orders as needed in a
timely manner to assure accuracy.
- Advise and report to management for production status and
- Remain current on company procedures and specifications and
assure that products conform accordingly.
- Assist in audits and inspections for customer and agency
approval of products and processes.
- Assist in assurance that procedures and instructions for
production personnel are accurate.
- Monitor, perform cycle counts and adjust inventory and system
settings to maintain accuracy.
- Problem solving skills with the ability to think and react
quickly to resolve issues
- Communication proficiency and collaboration skills
- Strong time management
- Proficient with Microsoft office Suite
- Proficient knowledge of MRP / AX Preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Team oriented
- Ability to become forklift certified
What you must have:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Associates or bachelor's degree preferred
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office or equivalent tools to
perform daily tasks
- 3-5 years of experience in manufacturing preferred
- 1-2 years minimum experience with MRP preferred
- APICS body of knowledge.
The physical requirements described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
- Lifting up to 20 pounds
- Lifting up to 40 pounds or more
Keywords: Thermon Industries, Inc, San Marcos , Planner, Other , San Marcos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!