RV Lot Porter
Company: Holland RV - San Marcos
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: November 21, 2022
RV Lot Porter - We offer a fun and positive culture, career
growth, and great benefits.
The Role: We are looking for a RV Lot Porter. This position is
responsible for arranging trailers on the lot with a forklift and
assisting the service team technicians.
* We offer a comprehensive benefit package including medical,
dental, vision, disability, FSA's, and life insurance.
* We also paid time off, 401k, and an employee assistance
We are a growing RV Retailer company based in Fort Lauderdale that
offers robust learning opportunities for all associates,
best-in-class leadership development programs, and a commitment to
invest in and grow our associates' careers. We believe in leading
by example, great communication, courage, accountability,
innovation, and showing up everyday with a strong sense of
commitment and high level of passion for what we do and for the
customers and associates we serve.
RV Lot Porter Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Ability to operate a forklift to transport trailers to and from
service areas and lot as needed or re-arrange throughout the
* Park and move RV units in a timely fashion
* Ensures window prices on recreational vehicles are installed and
removed as instructed
* Writes work orders, tracks problems and ensures units are in
proper working order
* Sweeps, picks up trash and debris, empties garbage cans, keeps
lot clean and professional in appearance
* Keeps units and equipment secure from weather
* Ensures slide-outs are in, jacks are down, steps are down, select
awnings are opened and the doors are unlocked
* Maintains a safe and clean work area for customers and
* Fuel and Propane check and refill
* Staging Units
* Check in new units when they arrive from the factory
* Running errands for parts or supplies
* Performing any other tasks deemed necessary by supervisor
* Some Technician experience
* Towing experience preferred
* Previous yard tractor and/or forklift experience.
* Ability to drive an RV
* Experience using generators and operating slide-outs
* Ability to repair small items and identify problem units
* Prolonged periods of standing, stooping, crawling, and
* May lift up to 25 lbs and/or move up to 50 lbs. with assistive
* Show potential for growth and ability to learn RV repair
The Company: RV Retailer is the fastest growing RV Company with
more than 90+ RV dealerships across the country and continues to
grow rapidly. We staff each dealership with the best people in the
business. We are known for the great care we take with customers
and associates alike. You are not just an employee with our
company, you are family.
* RVs are designed for memorable journeys, and we believe shopping
for one should be a one-of-a-kind experience as well.
* We also believe in customer commitment, professionalism, a will
to win, teamwork, having fun and investing in our people.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Holland RV - San Marcos, San Marcos , RV Lot Porter, Other , San Marcos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!