Sr. Learning & Development Specialist
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Join the TrueCare family as our Senior Learning & Development
Specialist and help us continue our Mission!This is an opportunity
for an experienced and dynamic Sr. Learning & Development
Specialists. The Sr. Learning & Development Specialist will
develop, implement, and facilitate training based on the
organizational, department and individual needs in alignment with
the strategic goals and objectives of the organization. The Sr.
Learning & Development Specialist will understand, create and
execute traditional and non-traditional training programs to
improve organizational and employee performance. The Sr. Learning &
Development Specialist is primarily focused on instructional design
and building on learning and development materials. Facilitation of
leadership development, performance management, onboarding, and all
state and federal mandated employment training programs are all
part of this important role.Essential Functions include:
- Perform instructional design, implementation and delivery for
virtual, large group settings, small group, and individual
- Develops instructor materials (course outline, background
material, and training aids).
- Manage, monitor and create reports through the LMS.
- Test and refine content, based on end-user feedback.
- Keep up to date on learning tools, trends, and ideas to offer
innovative solutions to instructional technology principles and
practices including design thinking, adult learning principles,
blended learning, mobile design, and interactive training
- Conduct training needs assessments based on identified
organizational goals and core value standards.
- Assign and manage to completion all onboarding training
- Proactively develop, recommend and assist with the
implementation of new HR initiatives, procedures and documentation,
- Partner in the development and implementation of the annual
- Support programs that advance TrueCare's mission, vision, and
values by developing partnerships with our regional training
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Development, Education or
- 5 years of learning and development experience with content
creation and deployment.
- Thorough understanding of instructional design techniques,
needs analysis and adult learning theories and measurement
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office 2010 suite products,
including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPointCompetitive
Benefits:Join our TrueCare team and receive a superior benefit
package featuring flexible options to fit your lifestyle:
- Low-Cost Medical, Dental and Vision coverage with low
- Employer paid Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Supplemental Life and AD&D coverage at competitive group
- Employer paid Employee Assistance Program for financial
planning, taxes and other life issues
- Education benefits to further your passion
- Retirement Savings Plan with discretionary employer match to
- National Health Corps. Loan repayment approved siteTrueCare
requires employees to be vaccinated as a condition of employment,
subject to accommodation obligations.TrueCare is committed to a
policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate
against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color,
religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age,
physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic
information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected
by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: TrueCare, San Marcos , Sr. Learning & Development Specialist, Other , San Marcos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!