Company: Lively Root
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: September 17, 2022
At Lively Root, customers are our #1 priority. We work hard to
ensure all orders are shipped out on time and accurately. If you
are looking for an entry-level position in a fast paced, startup
environment AND you are energetic, inquisitive, a creative problem
solver and meticulously detailed, this role is for you!
- Ensure all orders are successfully processed in an efficient
manner with an emphasis on quality and accuracy.
- Work with other Operations Specialists to process daily volume
to meet all team On-Time Shipping goals.
- Support our Fulfillment Supervisor in conducting monthly
physical inventory counts of raw materials and certain plants.
- Collaborate with Customer Service to ensure any customer
requests regarding order fulfillment are executed in a timely
- Proactively communicate any issues that could impact the
- Follow all order fulfillment guidelines to keep operational
- Offer assistance to, and interact with the Operations Manager
to improve all processes.
- Take on cross functional challenges, pitching in during peak
'all hands on deck' situations.
- Support B2B operations through the timely processing of orders
that come with a custom set of requirements.
- Communicate directly with B2B customers by providing important
- Perform transit claim processing to recover assets and minimize
company and partner loss. Requirements
- You are a professional, energetic, driven individual who can
work in a team and is not afraid to be challenged
- 1-2 years of operations or customer service experience.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work well within a team environment.
- Must be able to work in a high paced environment.
- Must be flexible with work week and time.
- Must be able to transition between working at a computer and
working on your feet on the warehouse floor. Ability to lift up to
- Possess problem-solving skills for continuous improvement.
- Fluent or able to communicate in both Spanish and English is
- Must be comfortable using a computer. E-Commerce experience is
- Experience with Shopify is preferred.
- Excellent plant knowledge (involving foliage plants, patio,
ornamentals, perennials, and flowers) is preferred. Benefits
- Competitive market salary.
- Team outings and events.
- Swag and other company perks.
- Potential for career growth within the early stages of a
Keywords: Lively Root, San Marcos , Operations Specialist, Other , San Marcos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!