Assembler E/M 2 - Aerospace
Company: Fluid Components International
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Join the world leader in thermal mass flow meter technology. FCI
began in 1964 by pioneering the development and application of
thermal dispersion flow and level sensing technology. The Company
is the world-recognized leading manufacturer for solving flow and
level measurement applications for industrial process and plant
applications using patented thermal dispersion flow measurement
technology. From off-the-shelf product solutions to custom
engineered products and systems, FCI provides world leading
experience and a record of unequalled innovation to meet or exceed
our customer application demands. Complimenting FCI product
leadership is a world class Flow and Level Calibration Facility in
which all calibrations are performed in liquids or gases utilizing
only N.I.S.T. traceable equipment and instrumentation. Currently,
we are seeking an Assembler E/M 2 to join our Aerospace team.
Position Purpose:Working in the Aerospace Manufacturing Department,
the incumbent will be responsible for performing the manufacturing
electro/mechanical functions as designated by the
supervisor.Essential Job Functions (primary duties and outputs of
- Pot, stuff, cure sensors into assemblies.
- Solder electronic sensor, connectors, solder cups (2228
- Solder electronic components to circuit boards.
- Read and interpret assembly drawings and work instructions (ops
drawings and process sheets).
- Initial or stamp completed work on routing step documentation.
- Perform insulation resistance test, bonding tests,
- Perform continuity test using hand held DVM.
- Perform functionality tests using test beds.Safety
- Follow safe work practices, participate in safety training as
required, and report any unsafe condition or accident. Quality
- Employees are responsible to understand and support the quality
policy and the appropriate elements of the quality management
system for their areas of work, reduce, eliminate, and prevent
quality deficiencies including escapes.
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of nonconformities
related to product, process, and quality system.
- All employees have the responsibility and authority to identify
quality deficiencies, elevate any concerns for action within or
related to our quality system and processesCommunication
- Communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in
- Maintain effective and constructive working relationships with
others both internally and externally.
- Prepare effective reports and presentation of departmental
information.Education/Work Experience Requirements:
- 2 or more years of work experience in an electro/mechanical
- Ability to solder small wire and connector joints.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, operations instructions
and wiring diagrams.
- Prior experience working in a controlled environment utilizing
lot traceability is preferred.
- Ability to use handheld Multi-meters, temperature devices
- Prior experience and knowledge of Dielectric, Insulation
resistance and bonding tests a plus.
- Must be US citizen or permanent resident alien.Physical/Travel
RequirementsThis position requires sitting 70-80% of the time.
Minimal walking, bending, carrying of trays up to 20-25% of the
time. - Work may be performed while looking through a fixed
magnifying lamp. - Manual dexterity is required for grasping tools
such as soldering iron, screwdrivers, wire cutters, wire strippers,
tweezers, and pliers. Light data input using the computer system.
Minimal lifting of product up to 10 lbs.These duties may be
modified or changed at any time at the sole discretion of
management either orally or in writing. The above statements are
not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
duties, and skills required of this position. All personnel may be
required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities
from time to time, as needed.FCI is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual
orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability,
protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by
applicable federal, state, or local law. If you are qualified
individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the
right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in
your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your
disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources
Representative.FCI is an ITAR required employer and active
participant of the DHS and SSA E-Verify program. Contract
requirements for ITAR identify US citizen or permanent resident
card "Green Card" holder in the absence of ECCN.COMPANY: FCI is the
leading manufacturer of thermal type process control
instrumentation sold throughout the world. In addition to our home
office, we operate three (3) separate facilities across different
continents to bring our brand of expertise and service to thousands
of global customers. FCI is a privately held organization.
COVID-19:As an essential manufacturer, Fluid Components is proud to
offer the following benefits in response to the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Free personal protective equipment (PPE) for all on-site
- Additional health screenings and ongoing safety protocols
aligned with CDC guidelines
- Three-day weekends for most rolesPowered by JazzHR
Keywords: Fluid Components International, San Marcos , Assembler E/M 2 - Aerospace, Other , San Marcos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!