Remote Customer Care Specialist
Company: Masco Corp.
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: July 29, 2022
Our Ongoing Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We believe a workplace that encourages and values different voices,
perspectives, and backgrounds builds better teams, better
solutions, and more innovation. The goal is for every single team
member to have a voice and experience a sense of belonging here,
regardless of where they sit in the organization and what their
background is. We look forward to your sharing your outstanding and
unique talents and perspectives with us!
JOB SCOPE/ SUMMARY:
Courteously assist customers in need of customer care technical
assistance relating to the use and applications of products.
Working safely is part of our culture and is a condition of
* Interact with customers via telephone and various communication
channels as assigned regarding the purchase, use and application of
products or the fulfillment of all order types within department
efficiency and quality goals.
* Provide documentation or written advice pertaining to technical
evaluations, warranty service conditions, order status and
fulfillment, resolution of product or order issues and
* Work independently and interact with customers in a manner that
promotes brand loyalty, customer satisfaction and repeat
* Access multiple technology resources to grasp product knowledge
to relay product information to customers and partners.
* Utilize basic negotiation skills, conflict resolution and problem
solving when necessary and escalates issues to management as
* Be ready and available to serve customers and partners according
to allocated work schedule.
* Enter and reconcile data pertaining to order receipt and
* Enter customer interaction data for record keeping and
* Partner with team, department and organizational members to
improve processes, systems, products and overall business
performance as it pertains to improving customer service.
* Compile reports and distribute to appropriate members as
* Comply with all department quality standards and company policies
High School diploma or GED is required
* Possess knowledge of customer relations principles and
* Possess considerable knowledge of English grammar, spelling,
pronunciation and diction.
* Possess knowledge of sales administration practices and sales
* Knowledge of MS Office Suites and/or software applications
related to job functions
* Ability to respond in writing to customer inquiries using
standard letter formats.
* Ability to prioritize customer service orders and maintain
customer service call activity records.
* Ability to communicate with customers and sales representatives
with tact, professionalism, and courtesy.
* Attention to detail and accuracy.
This role will require you to work an 8 hour shift in between the
hours of 6AM - 5PM PST from Monday-Friday. This role will also
require you to work an occasional Saturday from 7AM - 3:30PM PST
(once every 3-4 weeks).
Due to call volumes being higher during the summer, this role will
also require availability on Memorial Day, Labor Day, and 4th of
BEHR (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and we want
to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes
employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company's
policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity
(including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion,
salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and
conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic
information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry,
age, physical/mental disability, medical condition,
marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status,
height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by
federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying
with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities.
This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations
of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and
prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the
BEHR is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system
operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in
partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that
allows participating employers to electronically verify the
employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United
States. Please click on the following links for more
E-Verify Participation Poster: English & Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English & Spanish
Keywords: Masco Corp., San Marcos , Remote Customer Care Specialist, Other , San Marcos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!