Chiropractor - San Marcos, CA
Company: The Joint Chiropractic
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Looking for a new way of delivering quality chiropractic
The right adjustment is all it takes.Here at The Joint
Chiropractic, we got your back. As one of our doctors, you will
find that our unique operating model gives you all the support you
need to focus on doing what you do best: looking after your
patients. We support you with marketing, manage your insurance and
deal with all your business administration, as well as ensuring
that you have the financial stability and security to think long
term. Underpinning all of this is a clear set of values that drive
every decision we make: trust, respect, accountability, integrity,
excellence.It may feel like a big change, but the right adjustment
is all it takes to start moving your career in the direction you
want. On the path to ownership? Towards a better work-life balance?
Or simply to concentrate on improving the quality of life for the
patients who walk through the door. Whatever your goal for the
future, you will quickly find that The Joint has the flexibility,
agility, and commitment to help you achieve your aspirations.More
chiropractors are discovering just what The Joint can do for their
career. Join the Movement.The Opportunity:
- Full-time Chiropractors start at $85,000 with increased salary
options for experienced Chiropractors
- Schedule is Tuesday - Saturday
- 401k w/company match
- PTO accrual & all major holidays recognized
- Company paid malpractice insurance
- Select Locations offer Sign on Bonus and Student Loan Repayment
- Opportunities for advancement across the
- Consult with patients by reviewing health and medical
histories; questioning, observing, and examining patients; and
reviewing x-rays, as indicated.
- Evaluate patients' neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine
using chiropractic diagnosis to determine neuromusculoskeletal and
spine related conditions.
- Perform manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations
of the body, in order to correct the musculoskeletal system, where
- Educate patients on the quality-of-life benefits of routine
chiropractic care. Provide a recommended course of treatment.
- Maintain accurate case histories of patients.
- Obtain and record patients' medical histories, as
- Arrange for diagnostic x-rays to be taken, when medically
- Analyze x-rays to locate the sources of patients' difficulties
and to rule out fractures or diseases as sources of problems.
- Patient chiropractic care and education
- Building positive doctor-patient relationships
- Maintaining accurate and timely patient records
- Sales of membership packagesQualifications needed:
- 4-year bachelor's degree from an accredited college
- A Doctor of Chiropractic degree from an accredited chiropractic
- Passing scores for Parts I, II, III, and IV from NCBE
- A recent NBCE SPEC exam is an acceptable alternative for Part
- Valid DC license in the applicable state
- Fully eligible for Malpractice Insurance in the applicable
About The Joint ChiropracticWhen you join The Joint, you join a
movement - a transformative way of thinking about chiropractic care
that is gathering momentum nationwide. We are building a growing
network of clinics and a close-knit community of professional
chiropractors. In 2020, we treated 1.1 million unique patients and
attracted 584,000 new visits. Annually, over 85% of our sales come
from monthly members.Together, we are committed to reinventing
access to chiropractic. Traditionally, chiropractic care has been a
confusing and expensive solution for relief seekers. Guided by a
shared sense of purpose, united by clear values and supported by
dedicated teams, we are fulfilling our mission of making care more
affordable to the people who need it most.This means that you can
make an impact on patients' quality of life. You can improve the
quality of care available in communities and continue to build
strong patient relationships. Furthermore, in an organization that
is growing, you can move your career in the direction you want.
This posting is placed on behalf of Fenton Chiropractic of
California, a professional corporation that provides chiropractic
services as The Joint Chiropractic clinics. The Joint Corp.
provides management and other non-clinical services to Fenton
Chiropractic of California.
Keywords: The Joint Chiropractic, San Marcos , Chiropractor - San Marcos, CA, Other , San Marcos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!