Executive Assistant to Board of Directors Temp to Regular
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: June 22, 2022
TrueCareJob Title: Executive Assistant to Board of Directors-
Temp to RegLocation: San MarcosMonday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00
pm.TrueCare is more than just a place to work; it feels like home.
Sound like a fit? We'd love to hear from you!Position Summary:The
Executive Assistant to the Boards of DI rectors performs complex,
highly responsible, confidential executive assistant duties and
follow-up to the Board of Directors and related Committees.
Provides back-up support to the President and CEO as well as the
Administrative Manager. Ability to effectively liaison between the
President and CEO, Board Directors, Chiefs, and staff at large.
Well versed in the Board of Director Bylaws and HRSA guidelines and
works in collaboration with the Corporate Compliance Officer. This
position is the custodian of and responsible for the safekeeping
and maintenance of all official records, ordinances, resolutions,
meeting minutes, contracts, and other governing
- Bachelor's degree required.
- At least five to seven (5-7) years of executive-level
administrative support experience; or 3-5 years of experience
working with a Board of Directors and/or board appointed
- Minimum 50 words per minute typing speed.
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and
- Knowledge and proper use of grammar, spelling, punctuation,
proofing, document formatting and basic math skills.
- Computer proficiency, particularly with the Microsoft Office
suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities in a
timely manner while ensuring and safeguarding the confidential
nature of discussions and shared information.Join our TrueCare team
and receive a superior benefit package featuring flexible options
to fit your lifestyle:
- Low-Cost Medical, Dental and Vision coverage with low
- Life and AD&D coverage
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Free Assistant Programs for financial planning, taxes and other
- Education benefits to further your passion
- National Health Corps Loan Repayment approvedAt Truecare, we
put your health first. Our compassionate team understands your
needs and provides a heartfelt welcome to each and every person who
walks through our doors.Visit truecare.org to learn more! Health
Inside. Come in! Salud Adentro. Bienvenido!TrueCare is committed to
a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate
against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color,
religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age,
physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic
information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected
by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: TrueCare, San Marcos , Executive Assistant to Board of Directors Temp to Regular, Other , San Marcos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!