Asphalt Foreman Class A
Company: HCI Inc
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: May 14, 2022
WHO WE ARE In business since 1982, with a focus on excellent
service and safety, we provide outside plant and inside plant
construction and related support services to large scale
telecommunications service providers. WE ARE SEEKING A
self-motivated and energetic Asphalt Foreman to supervise crew.
- Supervise the lay out, assembly, and installation of duct and
vault systems in Southern California for both private and public
customers (prevailing wage and standard wage).
- Responsible for safe work environments and comply with state,
federal, OSHA and HCI safety policies
- Review and approve employee time sheets.
- Travel to and from job sites in California
- Take-Off of materials, aggregates, and project
- Schedule and coordinate subcontractors
- Continually inspect work site for potential hazards or safety
- Manage daily activities of 1 to 2 crews.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned. Qualifications:
- Must have a valid CA Drivers License
- Must have 3-5 years of experience in underground dry
- Must have the ability to read and understand blueprints and
project specifications with project superintendent to plan
- Must be able to utilize heavy equipment and trucking to
excavate, install, and complete projects. Ability to operate
backhoes, skid steers, loaders, excavators, asphalt rollers, and
other heavy equipment.
- The ability to communicates both orally and written, with local
officials, company management/ staff, customers, and others.
Essential Physical Requirements:
- Must be able and willing to work outdoors and in inclement
- Must be able to lift and carry materials of all shapes and
sizes, weighing 50 to 100 pounds
- Must be able to maintain visual and audible contact with other
crewman and all moving or stationary persons/vehicles/objects to
ensure safe coordination of movement
- Must be able to operate or work around heavy equipment and
- Must be able to stand or walk for long periods of time
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl while performing
- Must be able to ascend and descend ladders
- Must be able to sit for hours on equipment
- Must be able to work while wearing safety boots, safety
glasses, hardhat, and any applicable safety gear.
- Class A is a MUST Benefits Include:
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K) with company matching
- Paid Holidays & Vacation (PTO)
Keywords: HCI Inc, San Marcos , Asphalt Foreman Class A, Other , San Marcos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!