Certified OT Assistant PRN
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: June 12, 2021
AccentCare, Inc. is a national post-acute healthcare provider
with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing
patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within
our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide new employees
with a structured on-boarding process to help you become
assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work
easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a
wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional
As a Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant you will:
- Educate patients/families in basic home safety and medical
equipment safety as applicable to services provided.
- Coordinate Occupational Therapy services with other agency
personnel by participating in care conferences, keeping agency
informed of all changes.
- Document all care, submitting required paperwork on a daily
- Adhere to the specifications of the Occupational Therapy
Practice Laws, professional standards and agency
policies/procedures in the performance duties.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Associates Degree from an accredited school of Occupational
- Valid license, registration, certification or permit to
practice in the states of agency operation
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while
employed in a clinical role
- Ability to travel in order to accomplish all duties as outlined
in job description
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in
accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in
good working order
Keywords: AccentCare, San Marcos , Certified OT Assistant PRN, Other , San Marcos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!