Snack Bar/Beverage Cart Attendant at Twin Oaks Golf Course
Company: JC Resorts LLC
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Twin Oaks Golf Course, a JC Golf property, has an exciting
opportunity for a reliable, detail oriented Snack Bar/Beverage Cart
Attendant with strong customer service skills. This role will be
responsible for serving food and beverages in the snack bar, and
overseeing daily operations of the cafe/snack bar and beverage
JC Golf is a member of JC Resorts, a proven leader in the
management and operation of golf and resort properties since 1971.
All of our diverse facilities operate under the same vision;
impeccable service without stuffiness, attention to detail without
stifling formality and a superior golf course experience in a
casual, yet refined setting. We are looking for passionate
individuals, empowered to create wow moments and lasting memories
for every guest, every time. As a family-owned business, we treat
people like family and believe in the personal touch.
In addition to working at the most beautiful Southern California
public golf courses, we offer competitive, progressive benefits
including employee meal and discount benefits. Join our team of
friendly, engaging, professionals who love the Southern California
lifestyle and want to share it with our guests.
HIGHLIGHTS OF WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Understand and respond to all guest needs in a timely and
- Cook as needed using the barbecue, grill and fryer.
- Provide prompt, efficient and gracious service to all guests
including food and beverages as ordered, bussing tables and giving
correct change for cash transactions.
- Follow all specified procedures to correctly handle all cash,
and credit transactions and to make daily deposits at the end of
each closing shift.
- Observe all requirements and restrictions set forth by the
California Alcohol Beverage Control Board.
YOUR EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Efficient, reliable, safety minded with high quality standards
for production and service.
- Familiarity with Golf preferred.
- Ability to understand basic English and follow simple verbal
and written direction.
- Role involves pouring and serving alcohol; must be at least 21
years of age.
- 401K with employer match, tuition assistance, sick, holiday and
- Employee meals and beverages.
- Generously discounted resort hotel stays; complimentary golf
- Employee discount at resort and golf property restaurants, gift
shops and golf shops.
- Discounted movie tickets, admission to local attractions, plus
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities
Act or a similar law and you wish to discuss potential
accommodation related to applying for employment at our company,
please contact us at 855-318-8947 and/or email us at
JC Resorts is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring
a diverse workforce and maintaining an inclusive culture. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin,
sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, medical
condition, and any other status protected by state or federal
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment
substance abuse testing.
Keywords: JC Resorts LLC, San Marcos , Snack Bar/Beverage Cart Attendant at Twin Oaks Golf Course, Other , San Marcos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!