Full-Time Irrigation Manager - San Marcos
Company: Bemus Landscape Inc
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The growth of our business means we are looking to expand our
Bemus Landscape is looking for a full-time Irrigation Manager to
join our team in a great work environment!
Work with the Director of Water Conservation to oversee
operations, sales, and implementation of all new irrigation
products within a designated region(s). Ensure that high standards
of quality, service, and customer satisfaction are maintained;
perform related work as required. Work with the sales team to close
The essential purposes of this position are to reduce water
usage through efficiency, support respective branches with
irrigation needs, train employees, and grow recurring maintenance
revenue by selling irrigation products through enhancements,
upgrades, and renovations.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Performs job site inspections and establishes strategies that
lead to conservation and sales.
- Stays current with all available manufacturer, water district,
utility, and governmental agency incentive and rebate programs
- Performs job site inspections and establishes strategies that
lead to sales.
- Give presentations to management companies, board of directors,
and other outlets that push our services.
- Able to assist respective branches in developing water budgets
to track water use and savings. Update and change any water budget
- Train managers and irrigation technicians on smart controller
- Ensure that each branch has sufficient irrigation technicians
that are certified and trained to deliver quality irrigation
services to our clients.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Hit annual sales goals through irrigation enhancements,
upgrades, and renovations.
- Enter into new markets and clientele through a consultative
- Perform irrigation portion of all new job startups
- Ensure all new properties are within water budget within the
first 90 days of acceptance
- Recruit, hire and train all irrigation technicians.
PRIMARY SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Organization skills
- Strong knowledge of all things irrigation
- Presentation skills
- Sales techniques that create new clientele
- Interpersonal and networking strengths.
- Verbal and written English communication and presentation
- Critical and analytical thinking.
- Computer skills.
- Integrity and trust.
- California driver's license with an acceptable driving
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is plus
- Irrigation managers must be proficient in all smart systems
(Weathermatic, ETwater, WeatherTrak, Rainmaster, Baseline,
Calsense, Rainbird IQ, Hunter Centralius)
- Must be proficient in Two-Wire irrigation systems which
include, controllers, wires, decoders, modules, and grounding.
- Must be proficient in irrigation principles and beginning to
intermediate on irrigation hydraulics, design, and system
- Must be able to communicate and train in both English and
- Must be proficient with a laptop and google office suite.
- Must be able to train and present irrigation training modules
for irrigation techs, foreman, account manager, and branch
The working environment is varied and includes both office and
site work. Attendance at early morning site meetings and evening
board meetings is a requirement for this position. Stamina is
necessary as the ability to work long days and evenings is
required. Sitting, standing, walking (sometimes on uneven terrain),
and driving for long periods are commonplace, as are stooping,
lifting, carrying, or otherwise transporting up to 50 pounds.
Frequent and repetitive use of computers, phones, and other tools
of the trade.
- Sign-on Bonus after 90 days of completion
- Competitive salary and generous bonus plan
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time, and Vacation
- Subsidized Medical Benefits
Candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Bemus Landscape Inc, San Marcos , Full-Time Irrigation Manager - San Marcos, Other , San Marcos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!