Company: Pima Medical Institute
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: June 6, 2021
We, at PMI, invite you to join our Admissions Team in San
Marcos, California! Excellent Compensation! Great Benefits!
Generous 401k Match! Employee Owned! Our Admissions Representatives
play a key role in bringing new students into our career programs
and providing them with the opportunity to achieve their goals. You
will serve as a recruiter and advisor to guide our students into
their educational journey. If you have a strong background in
sales, are extremely goal oriented, results driven and consider
some of your strengths to be communication, relationship building,
follow-through, accountability, change management and teamwork- you
are encouraged to APPLY!
Our ideal candidates have work experience in:
- Student Admissions
- Customer Service
- Relationship Building
- Competing and Succeeding
Our Ideal candidates are passionate about:
- Motivating people
- Building relationships
- Change Management
- Achieving Goals
- Career Guidance
- Collaborate with your Campus Director and your Corporate
Director of Admissions to ensure new student targets are met.
- Advise the Corporate Director of Admissions of relevant
activities and issues.
- Ensure compliance with all standards of PMI including all
federal and state laws and accreditation requirements.
- Initiate contact with prospective students via software, phone,
email, text and other communication mediums to provide proactive
guidance and support.
- Maintain regular contact with applicants through exceptional
communication from the beginning of the enrollment process to the
first day of class.
- Facilitate the applicant's chosen educational pathway by
guiding them through the admission process.
- Interview prospective students interested in attending a career
program in accordance with established guidelines.
- Answer incoming phone calls and respond to Web/Email
- Explain academic programs and answer inquires regarding
applications, enrollment and courses.
- Utilize reports and tracking tools to assess individual
progress against key performance indicators, (i.e., student
contacts, interviews, admissions application processing, completion
of student retention activities, and student outreach).
- Input information into a database and follow-up with applicants
to update statuses.
- Coordinate campus tours.
- Contact prospective students to inform them of future openings
- Advise students of the various programs and facilitate
resolutions to problems on an ongoing basis.
- Coordinate required assessment tests, review results and
determine ability to benefit with independent test
- Collaborate with the Financial Aid staff to determine the
eligibility and start date for students.
- Analyze statistics such as enrollments, starts, follow-ups and
- Set and monitor applicant expectations throughout the
admissions process and promote effective communication between
financial aid, student outreach, and other departments to ensure a
seamless experience from applicant to new student.
- Attend job fairs, career fairs and make high school visits to
represent Pima and to recruit prospective students.
- Participate in evening and weekend work rotations for the
Admissions department, as requested.
- Demonstrate and promote high ethical standards set by Pima
Medical Institute, the Department of Education, accreditation, and
- Prioritize and manage time to achieve monthly goals on a
- Facilitate and contribute to strong, positive relationships
within the team, department, and inter-departmentally.
- Embrace innovation and change in a fast-paced environment, and
adjust priorities as needed.
- Receptive to coaching and feedback, demonstrating the desire to
achieve and exceed goals.
The list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Three (3) years of education sales/admissions and recruitment
- Private, proprietary school experience preferred.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of problem solving, conflict resolution, and
delivering customer satisfaction.
- Ability to build and sustain trusting relationships
- Any equivalent combination of training, education or experience
that meets the minimum qualifications.
Keywords: Pima Medical Institute, San Marcos , Admissions Representative, Other , San Marcos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!