Solderer II (3319)
Company: Natel Engineering Company Inc
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Perform a variety of assembly operations on electronic
components and subassemblies on the production line utilizing work
process procedures, written instructions, diagrams, and
specifications. Primary work is conducted under a lighted magnified
lens, utilizing small hand tools, machinery or applicable
materials, while soldering components and assembling to printed
circuit boards utilizing a soldering iron.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to all ESD requirements and Board Handling.
- Use of Moisture Sensitive Device (MSD) handling requirements
based on component moisture sensitive levels (MSL).
- Primary component type soldering of fine pitch parts, thru-hole
devices, touch up on solder joints and solder jumper wires.
- Melt and apply solder along adjoining edges of work pieces to
solder joints using a soldering iron.
- Clean/polish work pieces and tip of soldering iron using
chemical solution, file, or wire brush.
- Apply flux to work piece surfaces in preparation for
- Heat soldering iron or work piece to specified temperature for
soldering, using electric current.
- Examine product to verify conformance to workmanship
- Support and follow all ISO standards related to OnCore's
various Quality Management Systems. These systems may include, but
are not limited to, quality, the environment, health, safety and
- Support all corporate and site 6S objectives.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to utilize electronic manufacturing system
- Perform general physical activities.
- Monitor processes, materials and surroundings.
- Spend time making repetitive motions.
- Wear common protective and/or safety equipment.
- Manual dexterity.
- Pass IPC-DVD-64C Component Identification.
- Pass IPC-A-610 Modules: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 & 8.
- Pass IPC-J-STD-001.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 2-5 year soldering on electronic assemblies.
Benefits Offered: Comprehensive benefit package including
medical, dental and vision coverage; company-paid basic
life/AD&D insurance, short-term and long-term disability
insurance; voluntary supplemental insurances, flexible spending
accounts and employee assistance program (EAP). Sick Leave,
Vacation Time, and company-paid Holidays are also provided as paid
time off. NEOTech also provides a 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
option with a company match.
NEOTech is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual
orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability,
protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
applicable federal, state, or local law.
NEOTech has a long-standing commitment to maintaining a safe,
quality-oriented and productive work environment. We also want all
employees to perform their duties safely and efficiently, in a
manner that protects their interests and those of their co-workers.
We recognize that alcohol and drug abuse pose a threat to the
health and safety of NEOTech employees and to the security of the
Company's equipment and facilities. For these reasons, NEOTech is
committed to the elimination of drug and alcohol use and abuse in
the workplace. Candidates being considered for hire must pass a
pre-employment background check and drug test which include
screening for illegal drugs and marijuana
Keywords: Natel Engineering Company Inc, San Marcos , Solderer II (3319), Other , San Marcos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!