Company: Premier Members Credit Union
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: June 4, 2021
- Professional verbal communication skills: exceptionally
friendly and conversational.
- High tolerance for heavy phone work/interaction.
- Demonstrated basic computer proficiency in a windows
environment, internet navigation and keyboarding skills.
- Must have working knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
- Self-starter and the ability to work independently with a high
degree of accuracy.
- Recognized ability to work with a sense of urgency.
- Demonstrated ability in creative problem solving.
- Flexibility to work additional hours and days that deviate from
regular work schedules.
Stone Brewing Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed
to workforce diversity. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
Pre-employment drug screening, physical and background check are
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced professional
to join our Dispatching Team.
Are you someone who loves great craft beer? Read on...
Responsible for routing, scheduling, monitoring/reacting and
providing direction to local distribution drivers by performing the
following duties. This will be an office based position with a
schedule of Monday through Friday position and core hours from 5am
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor daily driving routes and schedules for optimal
efficiency in order to achieve a high level of productivity,
efficiency and customer service.
- Identify, evaluate and execute through to resolution incoming
special delivery needs and/or requests from both the driver and the
- Ensure the proper communication channel is maintained
throughout the delivery process, reporting any obstacles/delivery
challenges encountered to department management and/or sales.
- Assign drivers as needed to pick up incoming orders from
- Manage daily actives of drivers while in the field; be the
communication hub for the drivers in order to ensure their day is
as efficient as possible: ensure prompt response to driver inquires
- Responsible to review and update Driver Daily Log and Trip
Sheet report notating discrepancies or errors and monitoring Class
A Driver's daily/weekly hours of service in compliance with DOT
- Assist with the maintenance of various driving compliance
records as needed (such as DVIRs).
- Maintain and update Turnback Reports daily for management and
- Actively apply, support and champion the Smith System safe
- Ensure that drivers follow all department and company policies
- Ensure proper reporting of accidents and injuries
- Provide support as needed with State and Government regulation
compliance as it pertains to our fleet.
- Work with Transportation Manager to improve safety standards,
order equipment and to ensure that we are providing only the
highest level of service to our customers
- Work with accounting to resolve inventory discrepancies as they
pertain to local deliveries
Keywords: Premier Members Credit Union, San Marcos , Dispatcher, Other , San Marcos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!