Timeshare Escrow Assistant
Company: First American
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: June 3, 2021
First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF) operates through
its family of companies to help people achieve and protect their
dream of homeownership. First American was named one of FORTUNE's
100 Best Companies to Work For® in 2016 and 2017. With experience
dating back to 1889, First American is a leading provider of
title insurance protection and settlement services to the real
estate and mortgage industries. More information about the
company can be found at www.firstam.com
Establish escrow accounts and process transactions for vacation
ownership properties in accordance with established policies and
procedures for developers, brokers and consumers in a high volume,
streamlined environment. Strong customer service skills
needed to handle calls and requests, answer questions, and gather
and provide information to clients. Receive contracts from
clients, review purchase agreements, set up accounts, and verify
data. Create title insurance policies for each transaction
and distribute for each transaction. Prepare tax documents as
may be required.
- Assist clients with basic direct requests and inquiries.
- Perform data entry into company operating system(s) and
maintain records in the escrow accounting system and customer
- Coordinate and prepare closing documents including deeds, and
circulate them for review and approval.
- Review documents, checking for completeness and accuracy, and
coordinate recording of documents with recording offices or
- Calculate simple payoffs and tax proration's based on closing
date and balance in escrow file.
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Customer service skills
- Detail oriented
- Time management skills
- Able to manage high volume of data and information
- Communication skills: verbal & written
- Teamwork skills
- Computer proficient including Microsoft Office Programs
- Ability to work under pressure and remain flexible to changing
schedules and demands
- High School diploma or equivalent
Typical Range of Experience
- Entry level position although customer service,
office/administrative, title or escrow background is helpful.
First American invests in its employees' development and
well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and
encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work.
First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an
equal opportunity employer.Based on eligibility, First American
offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental,
vision, 401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an
employee stock purchase plan.
Keywords: First American, San Marcos , Timeshare Escrow Assistant, Other , San Marcos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!