The Client Services Coordinator (CSC) is primarily responsible for
recruitment, hiring, staffing and scheduling of caregivers that
meet the patient’s needs. Responsible for collaborating with the
clinical team, operations and executive leadership in performance
management of the field staff.
Essential Job Functions
• Maintains a current awareness of the abilities and limitations of
each field/external staff member.
• Demonstrates good managerial judgment in assigning duties
appropriate to each individual.
• Consistently counsel field/external staff members to provide
exceptional customer service.
• Demonstrates a thorough knowledge and adherence to company
policies and procedures; holds staff accountable for carrying out
all policies and procedures as outlined in the manuals.
• Maintains an active involvement in issues of cost containment;
effectively utilizes nurses when assigning cases.
• Demonstrates an ability to identify and solve problems; uses
initiative and good judgment to reach quality decisions.
• Demonstrates an active and positive role in evaluating staff
• Maintains an excellent rapport with patients and caregivers and
effectively promotes harmonious interpersonal relationships.
• Provides leadership through planning, organizing, coordinating,
continually monitoring and thoroughly evaluating the services given
to patients associated with Aveanna.
• Assist in provision of orientation and training for new staff
• Coordinates staffing needs according to branch location
• Manage and maintain staffing schedule according to branch
• Coordinate orientation and training scheduling
• Coordinate work schedules by allocating employees in shifts and
• Coordinate shift back-fill activities in the event of caregiver
tardiness or absences
• Be primary point of contact with patient family regarding
• Participate in IOP Plan as appropriate.
• Participates in location recruiting activities including
identifying, scheduling, and interviewing potential candidates.
• High school diploma or GED
• Six (6) months previous agency staffing or recruiting
• Must be able to work after hours on-call schedule
• Proficient Microsoft Office skills
• Proficient typing skills
• Bachelor’s Degree
• One (1) year previous office work experience a plus
• Healthcare experience a plus
• Bilingual is a plus
• Recruitment or Scheduling Background
• Must be able to adhere to confidentiality standards and
professional boundaries at all times
• Ability to remain calm and professional in stressful
• Ability to multi-task
• Attention to detail
• Time Management
• Effective problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
• Excellent organization and communication skills
• Quick-thinking and astute decision making skills
• Must be able to speak, write, read and understand English
• Occasional lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling of 25
• Prolonged sitting, walking, standing, bending, kneeling,
• Ability to climb stairs
• Must have visual and hearing acuity
• Performs duties in an office environment with occasional field
visits during agency operating hours
• Must be able to function in a wide variety of environments which
may involve exposure to allergens and other various conditions
• Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to
federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state
and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.