Field Logistics Coordinator
Company: Welk Resort Group
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: June 1, 2021
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be
- Set up & break down event space for marketing presentations.
(May require long drives and overnight stays).
- Maintain and organize AMS Storage, materials and supplies.
- Maintain regional vehicles' scheduled maintenance.
- Coordinate with appropriate parties for vehicle registration
- Coordinate with logistics coordinators and managers for
- Track and submit weekly calendar & hours worked to field
- Attend team meetings, keep the workplace in safe condition, and
work in a safe manner.
- Adhere to attendance policy and report to workstation at
scheduled start time.
- Propose ideas or find ways to improve services, systems, and/or
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Must have a clean driving record to be able to drive company
vehicles. Ability to pass a drug screening. Ability to physically
lift, push, pull, set-up and breakdown booths. Must be organized,
detailed oriented and a problem solver. Ability to use power tools
and equipment properly.
Education and/or Experience:
High School diploma or equivalent (GED) preferred.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operation and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to
speak effectively before groups of customers or associates of the
organization. Excellent communication skills required. Must be able
to speak, understand, read and write English. Must have excellent
English grammar skills, including punctuation, spelling, style,
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability
to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in
standardized situations. Ability to make decisions that are in the
best interests of the company. Ability to be flexible and easily
adapt to change. Ability to establish and maintain effective
working relationships with co-workers, field personnel and
Keywords: Welk Resort Group, San Marcos , Field Logistics Coordinator, Other , San Marcos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!