Company: Marquee Staffing
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: June 1, 2021
Company in Service Industry - North County - looking for a
junior accountant with great customer service skills. Selected
candidate will be able to work independently, be a team player
with a positive attitude!
Responsibilities includes preparing various spreadsheets weekly,
journal entries, accounts payable, accounts receivable and bank
You will also process payroll, manage benefits and other HR
functions as well as manage workers compensation claims
You will be responsible for ACH & remote deposits, various banking
functions, researching payroll and other discrepancies,
troubleshooting system issues and preparing adjustments.
You will work in Quick Books and a variety of software s and be
responsible for troubleshooting issues and systems. Accuracy,
attention to detail, and discretion are really important for this
- 2 years accounting experience
- BS Degree in Accounting
- Quick Books and other accounting system experience
- Microsoft Office Suite / Advance Excel/ computer skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and implement new systems
- Great verbal & written communication skills & Team player!
- Self-Starter, Detailed Oriented!
Keywords: Marquee Staffing, San Marcos , Junior accountant, Other , San Marcos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!