Reverse Mortgage Trainer (San Marcos)
Company: Liberty Reverse Mortgage
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: June 1, 2021
The Reverse Mortgage Trainer is primarily responsible for the
documentation, development and delivery of training and education
material for Liberty Reverse Mortgage. Working within the training
team the corporate trainer is responsible for onboarding new
employees, providing sales training for the various sales channels
and creating and delivering additional company trainings as needed.
The corporate trainer is also responsible for analyzing and
evaluating overall training needs, measuring the effectiveness of
the training and working with department heads to identify training
gaps and new training opportunities.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
The following reflects management's definition of essential
functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be
assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and
responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable
accommodation or other reasons.
- Works with the Wholesale channel leadership to identify
training needs and to create training solutions.
- Oversees and creates an effective training program for all
aspects of the organization. This includes product knowledge, new
employee onboarding, compliance and technology training.
- Monitors and evaluates training programs to ensure
- Uses technology to create training efficiencies and to track
participation and documented knowledge.
- Creates online training classes for both internal and external
- Works with the department leaders to document, communicate and
improve the overall sales process based on targeted segment.
- Evaluates processes to identify deficiencies and opportunities
for improvement from training solutions.
- Manage and lead the monthly Immersion training efforts as well
as post Immersion sales training.
- Provide continuing and ongoing education to constantly
reinforce product, process and sales knowledge.
- Create documentation and training programs as processes,
regulations and procedures change.
- Other training and sales efforts as needed and instructed by
- Minimum of 5 years of training and education experience.
- Mortgage experience or experience in a related field, such as
financial services (reverse mortgage experience strongly
- High proficiency in technology as it relates to maximizing
training effectiveness. Ability to leverage technology to increase
efficiencies and cost savings.
- High energy and passion to create and lead training
- Proficiency in one on one and group coaching and
- Proficiency in developing sales processes.
- Proficiency working collaboratively with department leaders to
provide support while not managing team members.
- Ability to analyze data and make recommendations to senior
- Proficiency in needs based, consultative sales strategies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage priorities.
- Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work within
constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office training software
- Must possess good judgment, leadership and business
- Ability to be a creative, flexible and innovative team
Company: Liberty Reverse Mortgage
Who We Are
Liberty Reverse is one of the largest and most experienced reverse
mortgage lenders in the U.S. For over fifteen years, we've
delivered education, home equity solutions, and personal care to
over 60,000 senior homeowners and over 1,000 mortgage partners.
Headquartered in Rancho Cordova, CA, Liberty provides reverse
mortgage solutions including Home Equity Conversion Mortgages
(HECM) and proprietary reverse mortgage loans to retail consumers,
wholesale, and correspondent partners.
Liberty Reverse was recently named one of the Best Mortgage
Companies to Work for by National Mortgage News for 2019. When you
join Liberty, you join a culture which is Vibrant, Inclusive and
Cares for you and your community. Every day, we strive to foster a
culture where all our team members are respected, valued and
empowered. Liberty employees are passionate about customer service,
committed to teamwork and dedicated to success. The atmosphere is
fast-paced and challenging - and there are plenty of opportunities
to grow your career, whether you're pursuing management, learning
multiple disciplines and/or becoming a subject matter expert in
your field. We believe in empowering our employees to explore new
ideas, take initiatives for change, and continuously improve our
performance. And, as part of the Liberty family, you'll build
long-term relationships in your career here.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an
affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment
opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex,
national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital
status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have
a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please
let us know.
This position is not eligible to be performed in the state of
Associated topics: collections officer, financial record, loan,
loan clerk, loan collections, loan processor, mortgage clerk,
mortgage interviewer, process, verification
Keywords: Liberty Reverse Mortgage, San Marcos , Reverse Mortgage Trainer (San Marcos), Other , San Marcos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!