Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Seasonal)
Company: Welk Resort Group
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: June 1, 2021
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be
- Consistently follow the I-Serve standards at all times.
- Follow all company and department policies and procedures.
- Attend safety meetings, keep the workplace in safe condition,
and work in a safe manner.
- Adhere to attendance policy and report to workstation at
scheduled start time.
- Propose ideas or find ways to improve services, systems, and/or
- Work with direction from Recruiters to coordinate the
recruitment and selection process by helping to evaluate employment
- Utilize Automated Tracking System (ATS) to open requisitions
and track recruitment activity thru the full recruitment
- Post jobs utilizing identified online sources (Jobing.com,
ZipRecruiter, Indeed, etc) for various departments within the
- Review applications and conduct phone screening for to assess
potential candidate's level of interest, qualifications (both
functional and interpersonal skills) and desired compensation
- Work with candidates to coordinate and schedule interviews with
recruiters and Hiring Managers.
- Provide regular updates on status of open positions to hiring
managers or recruiter
- Track and follow-up with qualified candidates throughout the
- Participates in and assists with coordination of job fairs,
community events, etc. to recruit for open positions
- Provides assistance in the preparation, monitoring, updating,
and presenting of recruitment metrics for weekly reporting, to
include open positions, number of candidates sourced and origin,
number of candidates screened, number of offers and number of
hires, and any additional metrics requested.
- Helps to maintain a current library of updated job descriptions
to utilize as part of the interview and hiring process.
- Answer incoming phone calls in a professional tone, assist
callers and take accurate messages or direct them to the
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements
following this paragraph are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Education and/or Experience:
- Must have High School diploma or equivalent (GED); some college
- Previous experience in an office environment, ideally in a HR
department or in the staffing industry. 1-2 years
sourcing/recruiting experience preferred.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office programs (Word, Excel and
Outlook) is required. Knowledge of PowerPoint a plus.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication
skills is required.
- Must be detail-oriented with strong organizational and
time-management skills, with a strong motivation to meet deadlines
and achieve goals.
Keywords: Welk Resort Group, San Marcos , Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Seasonal), Other , San Marcos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!