Quality Assurance Manager - developmental disabilities / residential services
Company: Liberty Healthcare Corporation
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Liberty Healthcare Corporation is hiring for a full-time Quality
Assurance Manager position.
Liberty Healthcare operates multiple enhanced behavioral support
homes in Ramona, California. Each home serves approximately four
adults who have intellectual and developmental disabilities.
As Liberty's Quality Assurance Manager, you will play a vital
role in ensuring the people in our care receive high quality
residential services. Additionally, you will help make sure our
homes operate in full compliance with all organizational,
licensing, and regulatory requirements.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring residential homes are compliant with Title 17, Title
22 and all other contractual/regulatory requirements
- Completing comprehensive Quality Assurance audits
- Monitoring compliance with program design
- Conducting investigations and assisting in root causes
- Assisting in the implementation of standardized workflows to
increase compliance and standardization
- Providing support and training to increase overall compliance
and improve program outcomes
- Collecting and analyzing data on program outcomes - and
producing management reports
As a full-time employee of Liberty Healthcare Corporation, you
can expect a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- click here for details.
You're a good fit for this position if you possess the following
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience in a supervisory role
working with persons with co-occurring mental illness and
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in quality assurance,
program policies and procedures, risk management and auditing.
- Knowledge of state, federal, local and regulatory rules and
regulations governing service delivery.
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability and willingness to work a variable schedule and travel
regularly to Liberty's locations in Ramona, CA (as well as other
Liberty Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity,
equality and inclusion are among our deepest-held values. We work
to create an environment that attracts real talent and we seek to
motivate, inspire and recognize high performance among all
employees. regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender
identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ancestry, national
origin, age, marital or veteran status, or disability. All
qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive
consideration for employment.
Click "Apply" and submit your resume for immediate
Keywords: Liberty Healthcare Corporation, San Marcos , Quality Assurance Manager - developmental disabilities / residential services, Other , San Marcos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!