Human Resources Clerk- Temporary Project-Credentialing
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Human Resources AssistantM-F 8-5 San MarcosTemporary Project
through 12/31/22Position SummaryThe Human Resources (HR) Assistant
is responsible for the administrative support of day-to-day human
resource operations. Providing administrativeSupport to the
Credentialing Department. Healthcare organization, non profit,
Federally Qualified Health Center.Essential Functions
- Provide administrative support to the human resources
department in managing phones, calendars, schedules and the HR
- Ensure reception areas, conference room, kitchen and common
areas are well-maintained, neat and clean for each working
- Receive and direct staff and visitors utilizing Building Great
- Answer, screen and route incoming departmental telephone
- Answer routine questions from employees regarding human
resources issues, rules, and regulations.
- Compose and/or prepare accurate correspondence, memoranda,
forms and reports; copy, collate, bind, fax, email and distribute
information in various formats.
- Create, update, file and maintain personnel and human resources
related files in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist in purging or accessing stored files.
- Assist in Human Resource Information System (HRIS) password
- Maintain confidentiality and effectively handle highly
sensitive and personal information with sound judgment, tact, and
- Coordinate and prepare for meetings and trainings (i.e.
ordering food, arranging equipment and supplies, making copies,
- Process mail and faxes including receiving, sorting, time
stamping and distributing incoming and outgoing correspondence and
packages throughout the work day.
- Order and maintain adequate office supplies, materials and
equipment; oversee maintenance schedule of office equipment.
- Accurately prepare and reconcile credit card statement,
invoices and other expenses.
- Create and provide new and replacement employee badges in
compliance with operational policies.
- Respond to verifications of employment and other requests for
- Coordinate employee discount ticket sales, including movie
tickets and various seasonal events; accurately reconcile ticket
sales with accounting department.Job Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least two (2) years of administrative support experience in
a professional environment.
- Customer Service experience
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and
- Knowledge and proper use of grammar, spelling, punctuation,
proofing, document formatting and basic math skills.
- Computer proficiency, particularly with the Microsoft Office
suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.Nice to have
- Associate's degree in human resources, office management or
- Familiarity with California Labor and Employment laws.
- Familiarity with human resource information
systems.LicensesWill be required to travel between all TrueCare'
sites and locations therefore a California Driver's License, proof
of valid insurance and clean driving record required.TrueCare
requires employees to be vaccinated as a condition of employment,
subject to accommodation obligations.At TrueCare, we put your
health first. Our compassionate team understands your needs and
provides a heartfelt welcome to each and every person who walks
through our doors.Visit truecare.org to learn more! Health Inside.
Come in! Salud Adentro. Bienvenido!TrueCare is committed to a
policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate
against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color,
religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age,
physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic
information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected
by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: TrueCare, San Marcos , Human Resources Clerk- Temporary Project-Credentialing, Human Resources , San Marcos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!