Human Resources Assistant
Company: Fluid Components International
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Join the world leader in thermal mass flow meter technology. FCI
began in 1964 by pioneering the development and application of
thermal dispersion flow and level sensing technology. The Company
is the world-recognized leading manufacturer for solving flow and
level measurement applications for industrial process and plant
applications using patented thermal dispersion flow measurement
technology.From off-the-shelf product solutions to custom
engineered products and systems, FCI provides world leading
experience and a record of unequaled innovation to meet or exceed
our customer application demands. Complimenting FCI product
leadership is a world class Flow and Level Calibration Facility in
which all calibrations are performed in liquids or gases utilizing
only N.I.S.T. traceable equipment and instrumentation.We are
looking for a Temporary Human Resources Assistant to work in our
Human Resources Department. The position will be responsible for
providing administrative support for the department. This position
will last approximately 6 months. If you have excellent
organization and are a dynamo at paperwork, read on!Essential Job
Functions (primary duties and outputs of position)
- Assists the HR team as needed.
- Responsible for supporting non-exempt recruitment.
- Coordinates and schedules interviews for exempt and non-exempt
positions. May include pre-screening interviews by telephone.
- Supports new hire orientation and exit interviews.
- Maintains and organizes employee records and files.
- Processes, scan and file employee paperwork; verify for
- Processes incoming mail and invoices for department.
- Assists with employee reporting, including tracking LOA,
requisitions, and headcount.
- Serves as the department administrative support
- Other duties as assigned.Safety
- Follow safe work practices, participate in safety training as
required, and report any unsafe condition or accident.Quality
- Employees are responsible to understand and support the quality
policy and the appropriate elements of the quality management
system for their areas of work, reduce, eliminate, and prevent
quality deficiencies including escapes.
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of nonconformities
related to product, process, and quality system.
- All employees have the responsibility and authority to identify
quality deficiencies, elevate any concerns for action within or
related to our quality system and processes.Communication
- Communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in
- Maintain effective and constructive working relationships with
others both internally and externally.Education/Work Experience
- 1+ years of experience working in an administrative capacity;
Human Resources experience preferred.
- Must demonstrate ability to work without close supervision,
produce quality work and handle periodic special projects
independently, while maintaining focus and sense of urgency.
- Must perform work with accuracy and have a proven work history
of accurate, precise work.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
and the ability to effectively work with others.
- Must have ability to organize and prioritize work within
mandatory time frames.
- Must maintain utmost level of confidentiality due to the
sensitivity of the work in this department.
- High sense of organization and detail.
- Proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel.Physical/Travel
RequirementsThis position requires extensive sitting, working at a
computer, and talking on a phone. Some time may be spent walking up
and down stairs, standing, and lifting a maximum of 25 lbs.COVID-19
Schedule: Sunday - Wednesday, 7:00am - 5:30pmThese duties may be
modified or changed at any time at the sole discretion of
management either orally or in writing. The above statements are
not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
duties, and skills required of this position. All personnel may be
required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities
from time to time, as needed.FCI is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual
orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability,
protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by
applicable federal, state, or local law. If you are qualified
individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the
right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in
your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your
disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources
Representative.FCI is an ITAR required employer and active
participant of the DHS and SSA E-Verify program. Contract
requirements for ITAR identify US citizen or permanent resident
card "Green Card" holder in the absence of ECCN.COMPANY: FCI is the
leading manufacturer of thermal type process control
instrumentation sold throughout the world. In addition to our home
office, we operate three (3) separate facilities across different
continents to bring our brand of expertise and service to thousands
of global customers. FCI is a privately held organization.
https://www.fluidcomponents.com/COVID-19:As an essential
manufacturer, Fluid Components is proud to offer the following
benefits in response to the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Split group shifts with maximal physical distancing
- Free personal protective equipment (PPE) for all on-site
- Additional health screenings and ongoing safety protocols
aligned with CDC guidelines
- Continuation of three-day weekends for most roles
- Most employees working on-site on Wednesdays work 6 hours and
receive compensation for 10 hoursPowered by JazzHRVUpxWz8wiX
Keywords: Fluid Components International, San Marcos , Human Resources Assistant, Human Resources , San Marcos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!