Sales Lead II
Company: Tapestry, Inc.
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Stuart Weitzman is a leading luxury accessories brand that is
synonymous with strength in femininity. Defined by an energetic,
modern and bold attitude, SW is known for its unique approach to
melding fashion, function and fit in every silhouette. The brand's
focus on creating timeless, effortless shoes and handbags that are
engineered to empower women with both confidence and comfort--has
resonated around the world, as SW is now available in all corners
of the globe through an array of websites, boutiques and retail
partners. Stuart Weitzman is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a
global house of brands powered by optimism, innovation and
inclusivity. Job Title: Sales Lead, North American Retail Primary
Purpose: Deliver sales to achieve store AOP and individual goal,
execute company initiatives and operational standards. The
successful individual will leverage their proficiency in sales
- Supports the customer experience and teamwork environment to
achieve store and individual sales plan.
- Exhibit the competencies listed below with a focus on Drive for
Results and Customer Focus.
- Mentor, motivate, and develop team to deliver Stuart Weitzman's
Selling Ceremony and operational standards.
- Stay current with the market competition, fashion trends, and
client shopping behaviors.
- Delivers a bold, energetic, purpose-driven customer
- Consistently and in a timely manner, complete all types of
operational tasks including maintaining store (sales floor and
backroom), cash wrap and visual merchandising to Stuart Weitzman
- Processes shipments as needed.
- Replenishes inventory on sales floor as needed.
- Collaborate with Store Manager and Assistant Manager to elevate
- Adheres to all Stuart Weitzman policies and procedures
including Loss Prevention.
- Collaborate with Store Manager and Assistant Manager to support
the team in elevating client experience and sales.
- Perform and supervise store opening and closing
- Be brand ambassadors of Stuart Weitzman.
The accomplished individual will possess:
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Excellent organization and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of POS, Microsoft office, and basic computer skills
(including iPads, Internet, Mobile POS). The accomplished
individual must have:
- Ability to execute at a fast pace.
- Ability to maneuver sales floor and stockroom; climbing,
bending and kneeling are required.
- Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 25 pounds and, at
times, lift and carry product/cartons up to 50 pounds to process
- Ability to meet SW Scheduling & Availability Expectations,
including ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights,
weekends, and holidays. An outstanding professional will have:
- 1-3 years of similar retail experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalents work experience preferred.
Note: This document serves only as a sample of job duties and
responsibilities and does not include an exhaustive list of all
performance requirements Our Competencies for All Employees
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals
successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top
performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and
others for results.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and
requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand
customer information and uses it for improvements in products and
services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains
effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and
- Creativity : Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas;
easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends
to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming
- Interpersonal Savvy : Relates well to all kinds of people, up,
down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds
appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective
relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even
high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a
relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both
successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and
will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of
unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying
structure of anything.
- Perseverance : Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a
need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the
face of resistance or setbacks.
- Dealing with Ambiguity : Can effectively cope with change; can
shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the
total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't
have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk
and uncertainty. Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Strategic Agility : Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future
consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and
perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible
pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create
competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Building Effective Teams : Blends people into teams when
needed; creates strong morale -- and spirit in their--team; shares
wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and
be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the
whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
- Managerial Courage : Doesn't hold back anything that needs to
be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable"
positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where
they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation
(not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid
to take negative action when necessary. Stuart Weitzman is an equal
opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves
on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions
(including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer,
training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's
or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of
the position under consideration. These decisions are made without
regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national
origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military
status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis
prohibited by applicable law. Visit Stuart Weitzman at
Nearest Major Market: Austin
Job Segment: Merchandising, Outside Sales, Sales, Retail
Keywords: Tapestry, Inc., San Marcos , Sales Lead II, Hospitality & Tourism , San Marcos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!