Licensed Vocational Nurse LVN, Skilled Nursing
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: September 16, 2022
------Position: Licensed Vocational Nurse LVN, Skilled
NursingCareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile
app, you're just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work
schedule that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud
to pay the highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week
via direct deposit.Signing up is simple. Once you've applied,
passed your interview, and completed registration, you'll be ready
to book shifts, work, and get paid. It's that easy! ---Requirements
for the LVN Skilled Nursing Role
- At least 1-year experience providing direct patient care in an
inpatient or skilled nursing facility. Must be current and within
the past year. Home health care and corrections facility experience
are not applicable for this position.
- A nursing degree from an accredited college or graduation from
an approved LVN program required
- Must possess current, unencumbered license to practice as an
- American Heart Association BLS
- Ability to monitor and care for clients/residents under the
supervision of a Registered Nurse
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status
at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between
facility partners and geographic regions.------How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the
- Don't see an update? Check your spam. We don't want you to miss
booking your interview!---Rates are subject to change without prior
notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs.
Assigned rates fall within listed ranges.---------
Keywords: CareRev, San Marcos , Licensed Vocational Nurse LVN, Skilled Nursing, Healthcare , San Marcos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!