Company: LifeStance Health
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: August 6, 2022
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families,
and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every
day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the
best team in mental healthcare. -Thank you for taking the time to
explore a career with us. As the fastest growing mental health
practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our
clinical team! We are actively looking to hire talented
Psychologists in the San Marcos area, who are passionate about
patient care and committed to clinical excellence.We offer
- Sign on bonus
- Annual Stock Rewards
- Competitive Compensation: $106,000 - $142,000.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Generous 'above market' compensation with unlimited/uncapped
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with
match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.Psychologists are a critical part of
our clinical team. We're seeking Psychologists that are:
- Fully licensed and credentialed in CA, including a Ph.D. or
- Experienced with caring for adult and/or child and adolescent
- Experienced with testing intakes, planning batteries for
assessments, report writing and feedback sessions.
- Some Psychological testing; most testing will be referred to
Psychometrists.Please reach out directly to arrange a time to speak
by phone and include your CV, thank you. Michael PittsDirector,
Practice Development Michael.Pitts@lifestance.com(C)
623-308-4226(W) 619-810-9495About LifeStance Health -LifeStance is
a national provider of mental healthcare services focused on
evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children,
adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health
issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its 500
clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine
offering. The company employs 5,000 psychiatrists, psychologists,
psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout
the US. Please learn more at .LifeStance Health is an equal
opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully
committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our
Keywords: LifeStance Health, San Marcos , Clinical Psychologist, Healthcare , San Marcos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!