Clinical Fellowship SLP (Pediatrics)
Company: At Home Health Care
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Home care is personal for us and we want caring, qualified
applicants to join our growing family.
* Provides assistance to the physician in evaluation of client
level of function; determine type of speech or language disorder,
and recommend appropriate corrective therapy for client.
* Participates in development and modification of plan of care
* Accurately provides speech and language disorder services which
can be safely administered in the client home as prescribed by the
* Provides complete evaluation of the client's home environment;
makes appropriate recommendations for improving the home
environment to the client and physician
* Maintains current knowledge of client's condition through
observation; documents any changes in client condition to the
client file. Immediately reports any changes in client condition or
response to therapy to the physician and nursing supervisor.
CF SLP in the assigned state of practice.
Requires CPR and proof of TB testing within the past 12 months.
Keywords: At Home Health Care, San Marcos , Clinical Fellowship SLP (Pediatrics), Healthcare , San Marcos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!