Medical Receptionist Bilingual Spanish - $500.00 S
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionTrueCareJob Title: Medical Receptionist (FLOAT)
Bilingual Spanish - PediatricsLocation: San Marcos/Oceanside
CASchedule: Half days in San Marcos and Oceanside - Monday to
Friday 8:00am to 12 Noon and 1:00 p.m. to 5:00pm. (Saturday
rotations 8am - 4:30 pm) $500.00 Sign On Bonus!TrueCare is more
than just a place to work; it feels like home. Sound like a fit?
We'd love to hear from you!Position Summary:The Medical
Receptionist is responsible for creating a friendly, welcoming and
well-organized front office for patients and facilitating their
flow through one of the TrueCare health centers. They are
responsible for maintaining a professional and efficient
environment for answering phone calls, addressing patient
questions, registering new patients, scheduling appointments,
updating records, and collecting and posting fees.ESSENTIAL
FUNCTIONS:Intake and Processing of Patients
- Ensure reception area is well-maintained, neat and clean for
each working day; have all front desk activities fully operational
at the start of business hours.
- Check patients in, verifying patient identification, address,
phone number(s), billing information and demographics.
- Inform patients of TrueCare services, policies and
- Inform and update patients of wait times.
- Qualify self-pay patients, according to TrueCare protocols, for
any available programs the patient qualifies for and accurately
enter data into Intergy.
- Review the "Agriculture/Migrant" question with patients
according to current protocol and accurately enter data into
- Print and verify immunization record of children through the
San Diego Immunization Record (SDIR).
- Respect and maintain privacy and dignity of patients; assure
patient confidentiality at all times.
- Answer incoming calls, address inquiries, and take detailed
messages when necessary.
- As appropriate, transfer calls or send tasks through our
Electronic Health Record (EHR) to nursing and/or provider
- Pre-register, register and schedule patient appointments, as
- Assist patients with completion of registration forms, as
needed. Collection and Posting of Fees
- Inform patients of costs of care provided.
- Collect co-payments and fees, issue receipts and post payments
according to TrueCare protocols.
- Monitor and log any problems that occur with the POS device and
notify the Information Systems (IS) department immediately.
- Input collection and insurance information into Intergy. Ensure
self-pay billing is completed daily.
- Balance daily financial registers and submit data to the
billing department; give fees collected to the person responsible
for making deposits.Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One (1) year experience as a Medical Receptionist or Customer
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Knowledge of episodic programs and qualification
requirements.Competitive Benefits:Join our TrueCare team and
receive a superior benefit package featuring flexible options to
fit your lifestyle:
- Low-Cost Medical, Dental and Vision coverage with low
- Employer paid Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Supplemental Life and AD&D coverage at competitive group
- Employer paid Employee Assistance Program for financial
planning, taxes and other life issues
- Education benefits to further your passion
- Retirement Savings Plan with discretionary employer match to
- National Health Corps. Loan repayment approved siteTrueCare
requires employees to be vaccinated as a condition of employment,
subject to accommodation obligations. " The State of California
released a new order requiring all staff in healthcare settings to
be fully boostered by March, 1 2022. At Truecare, we put your
health first. Our compassionate team understands your needs and
provides a heartfelt welcome to each and every person who walks
through our doors.Visit truecare.org to learn more! Health Inside.
Come in! Salud Adentro. Bienvenido!TrueCare is committed to a
policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate
against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color,
religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age,
physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic
information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected
by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: TrueCare, San Marcos , Medical Receptionist Bilingual Spanish - $500.00 S, Healthcare , San Marcos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!