Internal Medicine- Registered Veterinary Technician / Non-Credentialed Technician
Company: Ethos Veterinary Health
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Veterinary Technician - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine - San Marcos, CA - Full Time, Schedule TBD -
Veterinary Specialty Hospital (VSH) is looking full-time Veterinary
Technician (RVT) to join our Internal Medicine team.
About Veterinary Specialty Hospital: At VSH our mission is to
advance the veterinary profession through our leadership in
medicine, education, business and promotion of the human-animal
bond. We strive to bring together caring, warm and intelligent
people who love to serve and help and are among the best in their
About the Job: As a Vet Tech in the Internal Medicine department
you will be responsible to:
- Perform anesthetic monitoring including intubation/extubation
of patients, monitoring vitals, and troubleshooting of
- Obtain and prepare various blood samples for diagnostic
- Accurately take and process multiple types of radiographs
- Participate in endoscopic procedures, including obtaining
biopsy specimens and maintaining equipment
- Assist during ultrasound procedures
- Provide client education on common internal medicine diseases
(i.e. immune mediated diseases, kidney disease and failure,
diabetes, and cushings).
- Comprehensive understanding and experience with anesthetic
monitoring is required
- Proficiency in processing basic laboratory specimens and
working knowledge of radiographic techniques is required
- RVT preferred
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment and
commitment to develop long-term relationships with colleagues,
clients, and community is required.
- Positive outlook and ability to work well in a collaborative
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are required,
and the ability to deliver exceptional client service is
Benefits of Working at VSH:
- Compensation is based on experience and skill level.
- Full-time benefits include pet insurance, health, dental,
vision, disability and life insurances, flex-spending accounts,
401(k), Employee Assistance Program, paid time off, uniforms, and a
generous CE allowance.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Ethos Veterinary Health, San Marcos , Internal Medicine- Registered Veterinary Technician / Non-Credentialed Technician, Healthcare , San Marcos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!