Company: Ethos Veterinary Health
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Veterinary Specialty Hospital by Ethos Veterinary Health is a
large, state-of-the-art 24-hour Specialty and Emergency Hospital
located in sunny San Marcos just minutes from the beach! Our
hospital is proud to be an accredited member of AAHA. We are
dedicated to our clients and community, the veterinary profession,
and our team. We currently have a full-time opening for a hospital
- This position is responsible for receiving and inventory
hospital general supplies and coordinating repairs with appropriate
- Essential job functions include walking, standing, bending,
lifting up to 40 pounds, writing, hearing, seeing, speaking, and
sitting. Repairs :
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment, including
performing very minor repairs (tightening loose screws, furniture
- Recording and reporting any facilities repair needs through an
- Communicate routinely with our maintenance team, serving as a
point person available for maintenance workers.
- Coordinate any small equipment needing repairs, calling vendors
to order service or parts. Shipping :
- Receiving and unpacking all shipments to the hospital.
- Shipping and receiving broken small equipment to and from
vendors for repair. Stocking :
- Re-stocking and organizing supplies: break-room, office,
janitorial, and all non-medical supplies. Inventory :
- Organizing and periodic cycle counting an electronically
managed supply room and pharmacy.
- Working with staff and an inventory management system to
maintain and adjust supply levels based on current and forecasted
- Conduct monthly inventory counts and communicate discrepancies.
Assist with semi-annual full physical inventory counts.
- Utilizing and maintaining an inventory control/purchase order
system; keeping the staff updated and aware of any backorders.
- Finding and fixing quantity discrepancies. Partner with
leadership to communicate the root causes of any inventory
- Must be detailed oriented and organized.
- Knowledge and practical application of basic arithmetic.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft programs (Word, Excel) and ability
to learn new software.
- Basic mechanical skills; able to use simple hand tools (no
prior knowledge of medical equipment required.)
- Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Strong emotional intelligence; being self-aware, having an
infectious positive attitude, and caring about others.Benefits of
working with us:
- Highly competitive and comparable wages based on experience and
- Full-time benefits include health, dental, vision, disability,
and life insurances, flex-spending accounts, 401(k), Employee
Assistance Program, 3 weeks accrued paid time off.
- No waiting period. Health benefits are immediate upon
- Health and wellness programs including access to the League
- Opportunities for growth and advancement.
- 75% Pet services discount.Ethos is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Ethos does not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age,
physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or
any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is
decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and
business need.PM 19 Powered by JazzHRpS6JsQsLQ8
Keywords: Ethos Veterinary Health, San Marcos , Hospital Attendant, Healthcare , San Marcos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!