Assistant General Manager
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: November 14, 2023
Are you ready for a Whirl'd Class Job at Jamba? Then join our
Why go to work when you can come to Jamba! If you are an energetic
and ambitious individual looking for a career with an organization
that can give you the attention, success, and career satisfaction
you deserve, join our team! We are seeking positive and outgoing
people to manage the overall operations of a store, including team
member leadership and development, sales performance, customer
service, community involvement and execution of brand excellence.
As part of our Whirl'd class team at Jamba, you will create and
sustain a highly productive store environment by leading a team
that delivers Whirl'd Class Service and Results.
We are proud to offer multiple employee benefits:
- Tips - employees make on average an extra $3-4 per hour.
- Employee discount - we offer our employees 50% off their
- Health Benefits - We offer medical, dental, & vision to all
- Flexible Schedules - We are happy to work with students or
employees who have a second job! Responsibilities:
An Assistant General Manager (AGM) is responsible for the overall
shift-level operations, guest experience, sales performance and
execution of brand excellence in a store. They are also responsible
for responsible for assisting in the growth of annual sales and
profit of the store. In the absence of the General Manager (GM),
the AGM effectively is the store leader. AGMs ensure that the
store's appearance as well as each team member's performance is to
company standard and are also responsible for consistently
educating and engaging the community and store guests on all of
Jamba's products and services.
Is a Whirl'd Class job right for you?
- Self-discipline, strong initiative, leadership ability and
- Pleasant, polite manner with a neat, clean appearance.
- An effective motivator.
- Must be able to handle the pressures of simultaneously
coordinating a wide range of activities and team members to ensure
100% guest satisfaction.
- Must possess good communication skills.
- Ability to effectively multi-task.
- Ability to effectively supervise multiple team members to
achieve desired goals. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must also be able to work a minimum of 32-40 hours per week
through variable shifts (opening, mid-day and closing) from
- Minimum 1 year in a supervisory role.
- Ability to stand, bend, reach scoop and regularly lift 30-40
lbs throughout assigned shift.
- Comfortable periodically working in temperatures ranging from
40 - F to -10 - F (walk-in cooler & freezer).
- High School diploma; some college, a plus.
- Computer literate and web-savvy.
- ServSafe certified, a plus.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel &
- Must be eligible to work in The United States.
- Must agree to a background check.
Keywords: Jamba, San Marcos , Assistant General Manager, Executive , San Marcos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!