Population Health Director- #3701
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: November 14, 2023
TrueCare 30+ days ago Administration $80,400.00 To 119,100.00
Annually San Marcos, CA Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pmTrueCare is more
than just a place to work; it feels like home. Sound like a fit?
We'd love to hear from you!Summary: The TrueCare Population Health
Director serves as the designated clinical leader for TrueCare's
Population Health Program. A key role of this position is to build
strong and collaborative relationships with physicians, advanced
care practitioners, care team members, and payers. The Population
Health Director is responsible for overseeing TrueCare's clinical
quality performance and population health outcomes. The Population
Health Director will champion population health strategies to
support TrueCare's annual goals and objectives in the value-based
- Commits to the mission, vision, beliefs and consistently
demonstrates our core values.
- Responsible for maintaining strong, positive relationships with
physicians, advanced care practitioners and other clinical
- Collaborates with other leaders to improve the operations of
TrueCare including strategic planning, patient satisfaction,
quality assurance, and other operational improvements.
- Leads/supports development of TrueCare quality initiatives and
other programs to continually improve quality, decrease cost,
provide an outstanding patient experience, and clinician
- Provide leadership and direction to TrueCare committees
including Clinical Guidelines/Quality Assurance Committee,
Population Health Committee (PHIT) and Patient Engagement and
Digital Health Workgroup.
- Lead the medical management strategic planning process to
evaluate utilization, quality, total episode cost of care, patient
satisfaction and overall marketplace competitiveness.
- Develop and maintain quality, utilization, and cost metrics for
all areas of medical care delivery including ambulatory care and
post-acute/transitions in care.
- Analyzes aggregate data and reports to physicians, advance care
practitioners, payers, and executive team.
- Responsible for driving clinical practice changes to support
population health programs including the transition into full
professional risk and advanced payment models that reward
population health metrics
- Serve as lead population health liaison to external health care
partners, external providers, and applicable regulatory and
- Helps lead the transition into a full professional risk and
advanced payment environment that rewards exceptional clinical
care, service, and cost effectiveness.
- Focuses on models of care that improve population health,
enhance reimbursement through value-based contracts, and shared
- Leads physicians and advanced care practitioners through the
change process from providing care for individuals to providing
care for populations, to include assisting with the development and
achievement of population health and clinical integration
- Assists in assessing, developing, and implementing quality data
systems for population health management, engaging physicians and
advanced care practitioners through data reporting,
scorecards/dashboards, and metrics.
- Incorporates initiatives that will increase patient
- Helps develop improved coordination of care delivery across
TrueCare population in all settings to improve clinical and
- Actively designs and implements innovative physician and
advanced care practitioner alignment and clinical integration
strategies across the TrueCare network to achieve plan goals and
- Performs other related duties as assigned.Requirements:
- Minimum of two (2) years' Population Health Experience.
- Computer proficiency, particularly with Electronic
Health/Medical Record systems and the Microsoft Office suite,
including Outlook and Word.Desired:
- Master's degree in public health or related field.
- 1 to 3 years of relevant risk or insurance experience is
- Experience in an outpatient setting or Federally Qualified
Health Center (FQHC).At Truecare, we put your health first. Our
compassionate team understands your needs and provides a heartfelt
welcome to each and every person who walks through our doors.Visit
to learn more! Health Inside. Come in! Salud Adentro.
Bienvenido!Employment is contingent on having an annual COVID-19
vaccination, or use of a mask, from November 1 through March 31 of
every year.TrueCare is committed to a policy of Equal Employment
Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or
employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability,
veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or
any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or
local law. Our goal is to promote and ensure authentic inclusion,
belonging and support for all team members recruited or employed
here.In the spirit of pay transparency, we are excited to share the
base salary range for this position. If you are hired at TrueCare,
your final base salary (within the pay range), will be determined
based on factors such as education, knowledge, skills, and
experience. In addition to those factors, we believe in the
importance of pay equity and consider the internal equity of our
current team members when determining any final offer. Please keep
in mind that the range mentioned above is the full base salary
range for the role. Hiring at the maximum of the range would not be
typical in order to allow for future and continued salary growth.
We also offer generous benefits and retirement
Keywords: TrueCare, San Marcos , Population Health Director- #3701, Executive , San Marcos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!