Location: San Marcos
Posted on: May 27, 2023
WE ARE HIRING A GENERAL MANAGER
We are a successful Residential Service Company that strives to be the highest quality brand in the industry through honesty, integrity, professionalism and craftsmanship.
Our General Manager position offers competitive pay with bonus potential and comes with amazing benefits! Our compensation package includes:
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Bonus potential
- Retirement plan
- Company team events
- Paid training
The General Manager is responsible for the overall success and management of our residential service departments. You will oversee the Plumbers and HVAC Technicians. In this role, you will plan, organize, direct, coordinate, and control service center activities and functions to achieve revenue goals and objectives, while maintaining a strong customer focus, leveraging the brand, and driving employee engagement in a rapidly changing and highly competitive business environment.
- Manage and develop service center operations staff, including setting work priorities, conducting staff meetings, coaching, mentoring and training staff.
- Develops and implements operational plans to achieve profit and growth goals, and manages expenditures to meet operational goals.
- Develops forecasts for sales growth, market mix, and profitability with plans to meet such projections.
- Oversees daily operations to ensure that proper procedures and guidelines are in place.
- Resolves customer issues and complaints to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Has the ability and willingness to learn the industry standards and practices, including product details and company services offered.
- Offers exemplary customer service, including maintaining customer relationships and ensuring repeat customers by coaching your team to upsell products and services and taking care of any customer concerns or complaints quickly and professionally.
- Assists with or performs administrative tasks.
- Develops working knowledge of industry regulations, restrictions, and laws and ensures service department adheres to all rules.
- Resolves escalated customer issues by developing and maintaining a great relationship with customers.
- Monitors department issues and client complaints to define patterns and work to lessen those recurring issues.
- Regularly audits work being done and customer service is provided to ensure all standards are met and that repair work is carried out effectively, correctly, and thoroughly.
- Oversees team members performing inspections, preparing reports, and doing repairs; if necessary, carries out these job duties personally to ensure the highest quality of work.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
- Promote enthusiasm and brand loyalty during daily huddles, team meetings, and 1:1's.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR GENERAL MANAGER:
- Prior experience managing residential home services
- Plumbing experience preferred
- Experience with business expansion preferred
- A valid driver's license and a clean driving record is required for this position.
- Top-notch leadership skills that motivate others
- Strong customer care skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Experience leading a team with KPI's
- Able to operate with integrity and honesty
Come join an organization that works for you to help you achieve your professional goals!
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to 1-800-Plumber Corporate.
WE ARE HIRING A GENERAL MANAGER
Keywords: WayUp, San Marcos , General Manager, Executive , San Marcos, California
here to apply!