Company: Emser Tile
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: January 23, 2023
San Marcos - San Marcos, CA
The Branch Manager is responsible for ensuring the sales and
operations of the branch run smoothly and in accordance to company
programs and standards. The Branch Manager stays on top of
competition, drives sales and marketing initiatives, provides
operational guidance to the Operations Manager, and trains and
develops the entire branch sales team.
- Designs and implements a strategic sales plan that expands
Branches customer base and ensures its strong presence
- Objective setting, training and performance monitoring of
Outside Sales Representatives on cold calling, lead generation,
customer service and pricing
- Builds and promotes strong, long-lasting customer relationships
by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing
- Partners with Branch Operations Manager to direct operational
aspects of the branch including distribution operations, customer
service, human resources, administration and sales
- Collaboratively works with Branch Operations Manager to train
and lead inside personnel in areas of warehouse duties, order
management, customer service, design sales and office
- Develops forecasts, financial objectives and business plans
with full responsibility for branch financial results
- Reviews analyses of activities, costs, operations and forecast
data to determine branches progress toward goals and
- Effectively partners and communicates with regional and
corporate leadership to support company direction, initiatives,
culture, and financial expectations
- Successful history in managing business operations consistently
meeting or exceeding targets
- Experience in motivating and developing sales and operations
- Knowledge of the tile/flooring or building materials industry
is a plus
- Proven business acumen
- Results driven and customer focused
- Leadership and human resources management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail Oriented and Multi-tasked
- Time management and Organizational skills
- Demonstrated follow-up and follow-through skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- BS in Business Administration or related field
- Stand, use hands, and reach with hands and arms.
- Walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Sit, climb or balance.
- Lift and/or move up to 110 pounds. Specific vision abilities
required by this position. includes close vision, peripheral
vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Exposure to moving mechanical parts.
- Occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
- May be exposed to a wide range of temperatures.
- Branches are typically a loud environment.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Emser is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination
and harassment of any kind. Emser makes employment decisions on the
basis of business needs, job requirements, individual
qualifications and merit. Emser wants to have the best available
people in every job. Therefore, Emser does not permit its employees
to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or
applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military
and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic
characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental
status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws.
Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all
aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not
limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation
benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources
Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains
reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns
should be referred to the Human Resources Department.
Keywords: Emser Tile, San Marcos , Branch Manager, Executive , San Marcos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!