Convenience Store Assistant Store Manager (CW)
Company: VINTNERS GROUP
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job DetailsJob LocationSan Elijo Chevron, San Marcos, 92078 -
San Marcos, CAPosition TypeFull-Time/Part-TimeJob ShiftAnyJob
CategoryRetailJob Location: FLSA (Fair Labor Standards Act):
Non-ExemptReporting Structure: Convenience Store ManagerPosition
SummaryThis position calls for people who are adept at both
assisting and leading. In the role of Assistant, you'll support the
Convenience Store Manager in all aspects of the store's operation -
a responsibility you'll prepare for through a training sequence
that teaches you, our in store retail information system, inventory
management and ordering technology. In addition to this you will
learn to do daily paperwork, troubleshoot car wash issues, and gas
related issues. The leadership part of the job begins after this
training - when you will forecast, order, stock, and merchandise
product; reconcile store paperwork; set the tone for courteous
customer service; and share management of the store staff. We
expect all our Convenience Store Assistant Store Manager to
demonstrate our CORE VALUES: People, Teamwork, Communication,
Training, Results Matter, Fun, Customer Centered and Safety. We all
win as one. Living our brand is a critical part of our roles. Below
is a general outline of some of the roles/ responsibilities our
Convenience Store Assistant Store Manager (this list is not all
- Training and coaching new store staff.
- Assist in creating schedules in time keeping system.
- Stocking products on shelves and making sure the store always
looks clean and professional.
- Forecast, order, stock, and merchandise product.
- Ensure prompt reconciliation of store paperwork.
- Ensure prompt, efficient, and courteous customer service to
store customers, vendors, and staff.
- Maintain a clean, customer friendly environment in the store
and surrounding property
- Assist with management of store staff.
- Troubleshoot and resolve car wash related issue.
- Fix gas related issues such as drive offs and pumps being
- Additional duties as assigned. Qualification Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Six to nine months experience as an Assistant Manager; or an
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong mathematics ability.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Desire to be part of a performance-driven team.
- Reliable transportation.Employee Incentive:
- Employee that is with us for 6 months to 3 Years = 0.10 cents
off Gallon of Fuel
- Employee that is with us for 3 yrs.- 5 yrs. = 0.30 cents off
gallon of fuel
- Employee that is with us for +5 yrs. = 0.40 cents off gallon of
- MAXIMUM 20 GALLONS AND 2 FILL UPS PER WEEKPhysical
Requirements:The Assistant Store Manager position requires constant
standing, bending, and reaching with a moderate amount of manual
dexterity. Frequent lifting of 1 to 5 pounds and occasional lifting
of up to 40-50 pounds are required.Additional Info
- Must be 18+ years of age
- Must be able to work various shifts and days of the
weekDisclaimer:The list of requirements, duties, and
responsibilities listed above is by no means a complete list. It is
merely a general summary for the position described. Management
reserves the right to revise or change this position description at
any time.** The company reserves the right to run background checks
as a condition of employment
Keywords: VINTNERS GROUP, San Marcos , Convenience Store Assistant Store Manager (CW), Executive , San Marcos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!