Laser Engineering Project Manager
Company: High-Tech Professionals
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Laser Engineering Project ManagerJob ID: 1956
Location: San Marcos, CA
Key Skills: Laser light technology, Engineering, Project
management, consumer electronics, Optical, manufacturing, budget,
Artistic lighting company, founded in 2006, after inventing,
engineering and patenting unique, high quality laser lights to
create a ground breaking, energy-efficient lighting experience is
seeking a Laser Engineering Project Manager to develop new
products. Company specializes in creating unique indoor and outdoor
laser lights that are ideal for different types of year-round
applications. By designing the latest holographic, laser, and
lighting technology - previously only used by lighting
professionals - they make affordable, energy efficient and
easy-to-use products available to all homeowners.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of the product range.
- Work with design team to develop prototypes to ensure the ideal
user experience while being simplified enough to scale for mass
- Manage compliance, including product quality and testing
activities to be sure product meets national as well as
international requirements for laser products.
- Work with existing international partners and source additional
manufacturing companies to determine which are most qualified to
manufacture the product to meet time requirements at an acceptable
- Work with internal engineering group and overseas manufacturers
to scope, plan, and execute the development to cost and timeline
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to incorporate feedback
received from customers in development of the next generation's
- Be capable of producing a product time-line that incorporates
design, development, testing, manufacturing.
- Generate detailed documentation and communicate requirements to
the appropriate teams to ensure timely cross-functional execution.
- Expert knowledge and experience in laser light technology
- Bachelors' degree in optical or mechanical engineering, or
- Experience working with manufacturing companies including
- Experience developing milestones and a history of achieving and
meeting goals on time and within budget.
- Exceptional communication skills, especially the ability to work
closely with experts in different fields and departments.
- Self starter, ready to take ownership of the product from
conception to product on the shelf.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Constant attention to detail
To apply for this position please submit an MS Word doc of your
resume and put in the subject "Job ID # 1956".
Keywords: High-Tech Professionals, San Marcos , Laser Engineering Project Manager, Executive , San Marcos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!