CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
Company: Hollandia Dairy
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: August 6, 2022
The ideal candidate will be an experienced accountant and
financial analyst with experience preferably in a food/dairy
manufacturing environment. Essential Functions include (but are not
- Oversee all accounting functions.
- Directs the preparation of all financial statements, including
income statements, balance sheets, tax returns, and governmental
- Compares sales and profit projections to actual figures and
budgeted expenses to actual expenses; makes or oversees any
necessary adjustments to future projections and budgets.
- Reviews planning process and suggests improvements to current
- Studies long-range economic trends and projects their impact on
future growth in sales and market share.
- Identifies opportunities for growth
- Monitors and supervises tax strategy and planning
- Ensure financial controls are in place.
- Ensure integrity of all financial information under GAAP.
- Oversee the monthly, quarterly and yearly closing process.
- Manage the external auditor relationship to ensure continuous
- The ability to develop and maintain a cost accounting system is
- Lead and mentor accounting staff and maintain a good working
environmentA Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or higher preferred
with 5 or more years of progressive experience.Wage Range: $100,000
to $150,000 per year, depending on experience.Please submit a cover
letter with your salary requirements.PI187634283
Keywords: Hollandia Dairy, San Marcos , CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER, Executive , San Marcos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!