Selling Division Manager - Sales
Company: Encompass Health
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: June 24, 2022
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient
rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked
as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our
philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our
commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all
while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and
- Encompass Health's enterprising model of the continuum of care
for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is
evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations,
as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to
assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful,
measurable differences in the lives of their patients. Ever-mindful
of the need for employees to care for themselves and their
families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle
choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee
eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision
coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well
as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance
plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all
- Incentivized bonus plan Responsibilities Encompass Health -
Home Health & Hospice is looking for an experienced homecare sales
leader to join our team as a Selling Division Manager. - The right
person for this role should be an experienced home health sales
professional who -can effectively direct sales initiatives while
simultaneously managing a team of sales executives.
- Directs the planning & implementation of the sales process by
recruiting & hiring all Area Managers in their division.
- Identify & penetrate market opportunities to achieve revenue &
- Responsible for the admission activity for their division & for
each of the Area Managers they supervise.
- Responsible for driving total team forecast attainment
inclusive of accounts assigned to them.
- Managing/maintaining account activity as needed to achieve
division admission goals.
- Provides strategic in-field support for Area Managers 40%-60%
of the time, or greater portion depending on the characteristics,
geography & strategy of team.
- Ensures team members are committed to & on target for weekly,
monthly & annual forecast attainment. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or finance, extensive
related field experience, or be a licensed professional with
extensive related field experience.
- Thorough understanding of the Federal, State and local laws and
regulatory guidelines governing the operations of home health and
hospice agencies, especially as it relates to beneficiary
- Must have excellent communication skills; the ability to
interact well with a great diversity of individuals; ability to
organize and execute programs; be able to prioritize multiple tasks
and deadlines with minimal supervision; and maintain and adhere to
Keywords: Encompass Health, San Marcos , Selling Division Manager - Sales, Executive , San Marcos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!