Health Center Manager II
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Health Center Manager II- Behavioral Health or Dental
ExperienceSpecialty Clinic (Dental and Behavioral Health) in
Oceanside, California.Position Summary The Health Center Manager is
responsible for the management and operation of the day-to-day
activities of the health center, including hiring, training and
terminating staff. The Health Center Manager also ensures that
health center procedures are continually and systematically
followed, patient flow is enhanced, and excellent customer service
is extended to all patients at all times. Essential Functions
Health Center Operations
- Analyze and staff front office and back office to meet the
needs of clinicians and patients efficiently and courteously.
- Develop work plans to meet health center goals; motivate and
hold health center staff accountable for meeting established
- Review and approve requests for employee scheduled time off, in
collaboration with Lead Clinician, provider time off and CME, and
troubleshoot for unplanned absences.
- Work in conjunction with the Lead Clinician and/or RN/LVN to
improve clinic flow and ensure that patient waiting times are well
within accepted goals of the organization.
- Monitor, coach, develop and evaluate performance of staff on an
ongoing basis in accordance with applicable performance
- Conduct regular staff meetings, develop agendas and maintain
minutes of each meeting.
- Develop strong intra- and inter-departmental teamwork to meet
the needs of patients and clinicians and drive decision-making and
- Identify and implement opportunities to build employee morale
and individual motivation.
- Monitor patient service feedback and contribute to the process
of resolving complaints and service issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure that health center productivity and budget expectations
are met; gather and report data for fiscal, statistical and
- Promote and maintain Team Based Care and PCMH concepts as
directed by administration.
- Ensure health center is in compliance with Title XXII
regulations and necessary licensing requirements; and monitor
documentation monthly to meet audit requirements.
- Contribute to the success of TrueCare by participating in
quality improvement activities.
- Represent TrueCare at community events and meetings, reporting
- Complete monthly reporting as set forth in the BANG report to
Regional Director of Operations.
- Assure confidentially of medical records as directed by
TrueCare HIPAA protocols.Administration
- Ensure that self-pay patient billing is completed and accurate
at the end of each work day.
- Ensure that monies are collected, receipts issued and the cash
box is balanced daily.
- Review bank deposits and submit daily.
- Ensure patients are assessed for special payer sources, as
- Follow up on all patient payment plans according to TrueCare
protocols on a daily basis.
- Monitor and log any problems that occur with the POS device and
notify the Information Systems (IS) department immediately.
- Monitor closing of daily encounters within 5 days and before
the close of the month; ensure clinician and support staff adheres
to closing tasks within 3-5 business days.
- Ensure that Petty Cash is accurate and receipts are submitted
to accounting at the end of each month. Maintenance
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of the entire
- Coordinate repairs or remodeling of health center with the
facilities department, as needed.
- Coordinate with purchasing to maintain an adequate inventory of
supplies. Job Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in Health
Services Administration, Business Administration, Public
Administration, Public Health or related field.
- Knowledge of medical terminology, legal and technical aspects
of a medical records system, and ICD-10 and CPT codes.
- 3-5 years' experience in a medical, health or social services
- 3-5 years' management experience. Nice to Have
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Experience in an outpatient setting or Federally Qualified
Health Center (FQHC). TrueCare requires employees to be vaccinated
as a condition of employment, subject to accommodation obligations.
At Truecare, we put your health first. Our compassionate team
understands your needs and provides a heartfelt welcome to each and
every person who walks through our doors. Visit truecare.org to
learn more! Health Inside. Come in! Salud Adentro. Bienvenido!
TrueCare is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity
and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the
basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry,
sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or
military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local
Keywords: TrueCare, San Marcos , Health Center Manager II, Executive , San Marcos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!