Part Time Apartment Waste Management - Nights - Pickup Truck or Trailer Preferred Up to $18 per Hour
Company: Valet Living
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Are you interested in a part-time opportunity to earn extra
income in the evenings? Do you like working outdoors and staying
active? If so, you may be a good fit for our Apartment Trash
Collector position.Valet Living is hiring for a Part Time Apartment
Trash Collector (Service Valet) to work during the evening hours in
your local area. This is a great paying, part time job that is a
great way to earn extra money or supplement income while working
another job. Youll enjoy working outdoors, on your own, in a
stress-free environment and get a workout while you do this job. We
are an essential business that continues to grow, and our
associates benefit from reliable hours, consistent pay, and
promotional advancement opportunities.We offer an immediate start
date and provide hands on, paid training. No experience is
necessary.What Youll Be Doing:
- Collect trash and recycling bags door to door within a local
apartment community and take these items to the trash compactor or
dumpster on the property site (no large or bulk items and no
offsite driving and/or dumping)
- Typically work 5 nights a week from Sunday through Thursday.
Enjoy weekends off!
- Work 2-3 hours per night, start time is either 7:00pm or 8:00pm
and you are done between 10:00 pm - 11:00 pm (some positions may
have earlier start/end times and Sundays may require more
- Part time hours working 10-15+ hours per weekWhat You Get:
- Great pay - pickup truck owners and vehicles using trailers
will receive the higher part of our pay range.
- Get paid as you earn using EarnIn**.
- All driving is done while on community property - no offsite
driving or dumping.
- Paid training and opportunity for growth within the
- Employee referral bonus program - get paid for your
- Earn reward incentives through our recognition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Stay physically fit while working outdoorsSafety statement:
- Socially distanced work environment
- All required Personal Protective Equipment (face covering,
gloves, safety vest, etc.) is provided free of charge
- Our processes exceed the CDC and OSHA guidelines on COVID-19
- Zero reported occupationally transmitted cases of COVID-19
- Dedicated team of occupational health & safety professionals
that manage all aspects of associate safety, including COVID-19
protocols.What We Require:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to work indoors or outdoors in changing weather
- Ability to lift and transport up to 50 lbs.
- A smart phone with data plan to access our mobile app
- An open bed pickup truck or vehicle with trailer is
- A valid driver's license is preferred
- Current auto insurance in your name for your vehicle, or listed
as a driver on policy is preferred**EarnIn is a mobile app that
gives people access to their money as they earn it - without
waiting for payday.
Keywords: Valet Living, San Marcos , Part Time Apartment Waste Management - Nights - Pickup Truck or Trailer Preferred Up to $18 per Hour, Executive , San Marcos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!