New Executive Director
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: April 8, 2021
HCWC is Looking For a New Executive Director! Hays Caldwell
Women's Center, located in San Marcos, Texas, is seeking a dynamic,
forward-thinking individual to lead our community based nonprofit
organization. The ideal candidate should be a strong leader who can
represent HCWC in a professional manner with clear communication of
the organization's mission. HCWC MISSION: The purpose of HCWC is to
create an environment where violence and abuse are not tolerated in
the communities we serve. The Center will provide education,
violence prevention services and crisis intervention to victims of
family violence, dating violence, sexual assault and child abuse.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES: The executive director is a professional
position charged with implementing the mission of HCWC. The
executive director acts as chief administrator and is responsible
for overall operations of the organization and its programs. The
executive director is responsible for financial management,
personnel supervision, program development, public relations,
volunteer development, and fundraising. The executive director
works in close collaboration with the board of directors and
partner agencies. Background investigations will be conducted on
all candidate finalists REPORTS TO: --Board of Directors Salary
range: Commensurate with experience REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Understanding of domestic violence, sexual assault, dating
violence, and child abuse issues.
- 5 years or more leadership experience in a management position,
including supervision of staff, budget development and financial
- Leadership experience with a supportive, service approach to
managing staff and volunteers.
- Experience with public relations or community relations.
- Experience with administration of government grants for
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; experience
- Willingness to relocate to, or live in, the service area of
HCWC (Hays or Caldwell Counties). DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience in nonprofit administration and working with
- Experience working collaboratively with people from diverse
backgrounds in community based organizations.
- Experience working with an emergency shelter or children's
advocacy center program.
- Experience with fundraising from public and private
- Financial management expertise, including working knowledge of
accounting, finance, and auditing. NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE. OPEN
UNTIL FILLED. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Notify me
of new posts by email. About Us The--Hays-Caldwell Women's Center
(HCWC) is a local non-profit who offers free and confidential
services to women, men, and children who are victims of family
violence, dating violence, sexual assault, and child abuse who
live, work, or attend school in Hays and Caldwell Counties.
Services are available in English and Spanish. We also provide
primary prevention education to youth at local schools and
education to the community about these issues as well as the
services we provide.
Keywords: CompHealth, San Marcos , New Executive Director, Executive , San Marcos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!