Quality Manager - Assembly
Company: Hughes Circuits Inc.
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: April 2, 2021
Reports To:--Corporate Director of Quality Position Description:
The Quality Manager will assist the Director of Quality in the
development, implementation, and execution of Quality Assurance
Systems designed to ensure continuous production of electronic
assemblies. Works closely with the Vice President of Assembly in
ensuring company compliance with all necessary Audit and Inspection
requirements needed to meet established government and
manufacturing standards. Stays abreast of emerging trends and
provides expert advice to the Vice President of Assembly on ways to
remain competitive in the industry and to improve efficiency,
productivity, and performance. Responsibilities:
- Ensures the Assembly Division is in a constant state of
readiness in audit preparation and review and documentation of
audit findings. Makes recommendations for corrective action and
- Briefs the Vice President of Assembly on scheduled audits,
including preparation, requirements, execution, and results, as
well as any unscheduled emergent situations.
- Ensures a high level of internal and external customer service.
Investigates and corrects customers' issues and complaints relating
to quality including the management of all RMA activity.
- Coordinates all corrective and preventative action activities,
including root cause analysis and data collection in the Assembly
process. Applies total quality management tools and approaches to
analytical and reporting processes.
- Develops and analyzes statistical data and product
specifications to determine standards and to establish quality and
reliability expectancy of finished products
- Provides expert technical assistance and manufacturing support
for all elements of product and process quality
- Trains and develops new employees. Builds develop and manage
staff in a team environment that fosters continuous
- Provides leadership for problem resolution to facilitate faster
improvements and improved working relationships. This includes the
establishment and management of Quality Improvement Teams.
- Ensures compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Ensure that process procedures correctly reflect how the
process is being operated and that all process controls and
maintenance are being completed per HCI documents.-- Minimum
- Able to read, write, comprehend and communicate in English
- Specific Knowledge, Skills, Licenses, Certifications Etc.
(preferred but not required) J-STD 001 Certified
Familiar with Mechanical Drawings
- Leadership: a demonstrated ability to lead people and get
results through others.
- Planning: an ability to think ahead and plan over a 3-5 year
- Management: the ability to organize and manage multiple
- Kaizen and Lean Manufacturing techniques
- Use of Quality Assurance methods in Inspection and Audit
- Strong customer orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience working with high-performance teams.
- Commitment to company values.
- Computer proficiency.-- Required Internal Training:
- HCI Orientation
- All pertaining process procedures that relate to job function
- High School Diploma or equivalent Physical Demands: The
physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to walk, stand, and sit. The employee is
frequently required to use hand to finger, handle, or feel objects,
tools. The employee is required to frequently reach with hands and
arms, manipulate parts in repetitive motions; stoop, kneel; and
talk to hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10
pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific
vision abilities required by this job include close vision,
peripheral vision, depth perceptions, and the ability to adjust
focus. The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
The noise level in the work environment may sometimes be very
Click here to send us your technical requirements for a quote
HCI is committed to ongoing quality control.
Hughes Circuits Inc.
546 S. Pacific Street
San Marcos, CA 92078
Keywords: Hughes Circuits Inc., San Marcos , Quality Manager - Assembly, Executive , San Marcos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!