Substitute Teacher - Multi-District Opportunity
Company: Swing Education
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: November 19, 2021
*Substitute Teacher Jobs in San Diego County*
We're currently hiring educators to work with La Mesa-Spring Valley
Schools, National School District, High Tech High, Cajon Valley
USD, KIPP San Diego and more! Earn up to $192 per day.
*How it works*
One application lets you work when you want, where you want,
whether you're looking for long term assignments with a single
school or prefer the flexibility to work with several.
* You have a Bachelor's degree from a 4-yr college or university in
* You have or will get a CA teaching credential or substitute
* Ability to pass a background check and negative TB Test prior to
* You will complete a form I-9 and New Hire Orientation.
*Why work with Swing*?
* Earn cash bonuses (up to $1,300), rewards and surprises
throughout the school year.
* Access to teaching jobs at your local public, private and charter
schools with one application.
* Online portal, text notifications and mobile app to browse and
pick up teaching assignments.
* Get classroom experience in all subjects and across K-12.
* You choose supplemental or full-time income with the flexibility
to create your schedule and the perk of getting paid weekly.
* Gain experience in new ways that fit your schedule from full-day,
half-day, and long-term assignments.
*We take your safety seriously. We require all SwingSubs be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19 (unless a reasonable accommodation is
approved with Swing Education).Our COVID-19 policy also includes
school, sub, and PPE requirements, as well as frequent symptom
Keywords: Swing Education, San Marcos , Substitute Teacher - Multi-District Opportunity, Education / Teaching , San Marcos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!