Subway Sandwich Artist
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job DescriptionSandwich Artist ®You are the face of a global
brand.Your smile and warm, friendly greeting start every guest's
experience.This winning attitude and the ability to make delicious
sandwiches quickly and efficiently, will make you a key member of
the team. You are the reason why customers keep coming back.As a
Sandwich Artist® you will greet and serve guests, prepare food,
maintain food safety and sanitation standards, and handle or
process light paperwork. Exceptional customer service is a major
component of this position.Position Summary:The Sandwich Artist®
greets and serves guests, prepares food, maintains food safety and
sanitation standards, and handles or processes light paperwork.
Exceptional customer service is a major component of this
position.Tasks and Responsibilities*:
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests
and preparing their orders.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and
explains them to guests accurately.
- Uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and
compute the amount of the bill. Collects payment from guests and
- Performs Cash-In Procedure- accounting for all forms of money,
bread, etc., during the shift.
- Prepares food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely
- Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to
ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and
sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean
- Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a
clean image. Understands and adheres to the 3-step method for
- Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and
procedures as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual.
- Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as
outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual.
- Performs light paperwork duties as assigned.
- Completes University of SUBWAY® courses as
Education: Some high school or equivalent.
Experience & Skills: No previous experience required. Ability to
understand and implement written and verbal instruction.
Physical: Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when
needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash
register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the
entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently
and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
*SUBWAY® Restaurant owners may require other duties
Keywords: Subway, San Marcos , Subway Sandwich Artist, Advertising , San Marcos, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!